FOCUS Nagaland Recruitment 2022: Society for Climate Resilient Agriculture in Nagaland has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 02 Assistant Manager Planning, M&E/MIS Officers – DPMUs Vacancy for District Project Management Unit (DPMUs) on contractual and deputation basis.
Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 15/05/2022. More details about the recruitment is provided below.
|Application Process||Online Form|
Assistant Manager Planning
- No. of vacancy: 02 (ST)
- Educational Qualification: Post Graduate degree in Agriculture Economics/Statistics/Economics/MBA with Diploma/Certificate in Computer Applications.
- Experience: About 2-3 years of experience in rural development undertaking research/studies related to impact assessment, evaluating project performance and establishing systems for preparation of AWPB and monitoring results. Prior experience of working in and/or familiarity with development issues in the North East will be an advantage.
- Remuneration: Rs.50000/PM
- Age limit: Maximum 45 Yrs as on 31.04.2022
- Reporting Line: State Project Director (SPD) of FOCUS/District Project Manager, SoCRAN
- Location of Job: SoCRAN – DPMUs, Nagaland
- Job Description:
- Consolidating and finalizing the AWPB and Procurement plan of the district;
- Collating and analysing district level data, entering into computerised MIS and submission data analysis reports to DMU.
- Assisting agency engaged by FAO in developing MIS in the district;
- Ensuring that field data is gathered and registered and also ensuring that quality of data entered for initial statistical analysis.
- Collecting data from the field on a monthly basis and entering data and prepare analytical tables for data interpretation
- Maintaining Local Area Network (LAN) so that every user in FOCUS can share network resources and use it without any difficulty (internet, printer sharing of files etc.).
- Monitoring MIS software and checking the data coming from the field is complete in every manner.
- Providing input to prepare semi-annual and annual progress reports of PMU for submission to IFAD;
- Undertaking annual outcome surveys and collating data of the survey as required by PMU;
- Supporting the agencies engaged for conducting Baseline survey, Endline survey to assess the impact of the project;
- Assisting the Manager Knowledge Management to identify success stories and facilitate dissemination of best practices from field level implementation; and
- Any other task assigned by the District Project Manager (DPM)
How to Apply for FOCUS Nagaland Recruitment
Application with detailed bio-data (in prescribed format), Scan copy of supporting certificates to be submitted Online latest by 5.00 PM on or before 15th May 2022 to The State Project Director of Fostering Climate Resilient Upland Farming System in North East’ Project – Nagaland (FOCUS) email address email@example.com
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the official notification in detail before submitting applications.