NEEPCO Recruitment 2023: North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited (NEEPCO) has released an employment notification for the recruitment of the Executive Trainee and Assistant Company Secretary. The last date for submission of the application is 04-04-2023.
1. Post Name:- Executive Trainees-Engineer (Electrical/ Mechanical) (E-2) Grade
- No of posts:- 30 [UR:11, SC:5, ST:2, OBC:8, EWS:3, PWD:1]
- Essential Qualification:- Full-time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology/ AMIE/ BSc. Engg. in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering from a recognized Institute or University with not less than 65% marks as per respective institute/ University norms (55% marks for SC/ ST/PWD candidates). Candidates must have appeared and qualified in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) in 2022.
2. Post Name:- Executive Trainees- Finance (E-2) Grade
- No of posts:- 8 [UR:4, SC:2, ST:1, OBC:1]
- Essential Qualification:- Must have passed the final exam of CA (conducted by Institute of Chartered Accountants of India)/CMA (Previously ICWA) (conducted by Institute of Cost Accountants of India).
3. Post Name:- Executive Trainees- Human Resources (E-2) Grade
- No of posts:- 2 [UR:1, SC:1]
- Essential Qualification:- Graduate with a full-time MBA or Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Personnel & Administration/ Industrial Relations/ Human Resource Development/ Human Resource Management of minimum 2 years duration (65% marks or equivalent grade from a recognized University or Institute (55% marks for SC/ST/PwD). Candidate must have appeared in UGC-NET in Labour Welfare/ Personnel Management/ Labour & Social Welfare/ HRM in 2021-2022 (merged cycle). The General/EWS candidates must have secured at least 40% and the SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/PWD must have secured at least 35% marks in both the papers of UGC-NET to apply.
4. Post Name:- Assistant Company Secretary (Trainee) (E-2) Grade
- No of posts:- 1 [UR:1]
- Essential Qualification:- Graduate and a Qualified Company Secretary holding valid Membership from the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI). A degree in Law will be an added qualification. Desirable Experience: Preferably 1-2 years in the line either in the executive or in the senior supervisory level in Central/State Undertakings/ Autonomous bodies or large Industrial Organizations dealing with Corporate Laws, and other Statutory and Non-Statutory Secretarial matters. In-depth knowledge of SEBI/Stock Exchange compliance is desirable.
Salary:- Selected candidate will be placed in the pay scale of Rs. 50,000-3%-1,60,000/- at the basic pay of Rs. 50,000/- (E-2) grade. Other benefits such as Dearness Allowance, other perquisites, and allowances, terminal benefits, etc will be admissible as per Company Rules in force from time to time.
Upper Age Limit:– UR:30 Years, EWS:30 Years, OBC:33 Years, SC/ST:35 Years and PWD:40 Years
How to apply for NEEPCO Recruitment 2023: Executive Trainee & Company Secretary Jobs?
Interested eligible candidates should apply ON-LINE only on the website by visiting the Careers section at www.neepco.co.in. Any other mode of submission of the application will not be accepted.
Candidate shall fill in the Online application form giving accurate information including GATE-2022 Registration Number, UGC NET 2021-2022 (merged cycle), CA/CMA Registration number, and Company Secretary membership number. On filling invalid data, the system will generate a Unique Registration/Application Number which shall be recorded/ downloaded.
Online submission of applications will start on 10-03-2023 and close on 04-04-2023.
- Candidates belonging to the General/ EWS/ OBC Category are required to pay a Non-refundable Application fee of Rs 560/- (Rupees five hundred sixty) only to be deposited through the “Payment Now” link available in the online recruitment portal.
- No Application Fee is required for SC/ ST/PWD candidates.
Candidates may follow the below-mentioned steps to apply online.
- Scroll down, and go to below Online Application Link.
- Click on “Apply Online” and complete the registration process by clicking “New Registration”.
- In the next stage, click on the “Online Application” Link and log in.
- Fill out your all personal and educational details and upload the necessary documents.
- In the end, submit the form.
- Don’t forget to take a print of a copy of the submitted application form.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.