ESIC Hospital Guwahati Recruitment 2022: ESIC Model Hospital Beltola, Guwahati invites the eligible candidates to attend the Walk-in-interview to be held on 28th and 29th March 2022 for the posts of Senior Resident Doctor on a contract basis under the 3-year Senior Residency Scheme.
Post Name:- Senior Resident Doctor
- No of posts:- 4
- Department wise vacancy list
1. Medicine: 1 Post [UR:1]
2. Paediatrics: 1 Post [SC:1]
3. Anaesthesia: 1 Post [UR:1]
4. Obs & Gynae: 1 Post [OBC:1]
- Age limit:– Not exceeding 45 years as of the date of interview. Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC and all others as per Central Government Rule. No age relaxation would be available to SC/ST/OBC candidates applying for unreserved vacancies.
- Salary:- Basic Pay Rs. 67,700/- in Level 11 and other allowances (NPA, DA, HRA, TA) as per 7th CPC and ESIC Hqrs instructions.
- Educational Qualification:-
1. MBBS with PG Degree or equivalent/ PG Diploma in concerned specialty from a recognized university.
2. Non-PG Doctors with two years of experience can also apply for SR in the department of Medicine and Anaesthesia. However, preference will be given to PG pass-out candidates.
How to apply for ESIC Hospital Guwahati Recruitment 2022 Senior Resident Doctor Vacancy?
All eligible and interested candidates may appear for walk-in-interview along with all the testimonials in original and their one self-attested copy as per schedule of “Walk-in-interview” on the date & time mentioned against their respective specialty.
Walk-in-interview venue:- Chamber of Medical Superintendent, ESIC Model Hospital Beltola, Guwahati-781022.
Reporting Time for Document verification: One hour prior to Time of Interview.
Date & Time of Interview
- For Medicine: 28.03.2022 From 11 Am to 01 PM
- For Paediatrics: 28.03.2022 From 02 PMto 04 PM
- For Anaesthesia: 29.03.2022 From 11 Am to 01 PM
- For Obs & Gynae: 29.03.2022 From 02 PMto 04 PM
- Age Proof(Class 10th certificate/Birth certificate)
- MBBS Certificate.
- Two Recent Passport size Photographs.
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC & I&A Certificate for EWS candidates. OBC candidates are required to submit the latest OBC Certificate as per Central Govt. Proforma, not more than One-year-old from the date of interview. No relaxation/reservation would be applicable to SC/ST/OBC/EWS candidates applying for unreserved vacancies.)
- PG Degree/ Diploma Certificate.
- MCI/SMC Registration Certificate with MD/MS/DNB qualification.
- No Objection Certificate from present employer, if applicable.
- Experience Certificate, if applicable.
Advertisement No:- 432-U.16/39/2/SR/PT-2009-Vol.I (Date: 14.03.2022)
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the ESIC Hospital Guwahati Recruitment 2022 Senior Resident Doctor Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.