ESIC Guwahati Recruitment 2021: Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Assam has released employment news notification for the recruitment 02 posts Specialist Grade-II (Junior Scale) Vacancy on direct recruitment basis. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online here before 08/11/2021.
Post Name: Specialist Grade-II (Junior Scale)
- No. of posts: 02 (Pulmonary Medicine: 01 & Obst. Gynae: 01)
- Education Qualification:
- A recognized medical qualification included in the first or second Schedule of Part-II of third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of educational qualification included in Part-II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions stipulated in Sub-Section (3) of Section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- Post Graduate Qualification in the requisite speciality as mentioned in Table A.
- Work Experience:
- 3 years in case of Post Graduate Degree Holder.
- 5 years in case of Post Graduate Diploma Holder.
- Language Test: The candidates shall have passed middle level examination in official language of the state concerned where the vacancies are notified or if no candidate is available who fulfills the required conditions, Selection Board will have powers to recommend candidates who have working knowledge of local language.
- Age limit: Not exceeding 45 years as on 01.11.2021. Relaxable up to 5 years for employees of the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation and Government Servants. Upper age limit is also relaxable for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-Servicemen candidates as per Govt. of India instructions. Relaxation in age – SC/ST/OBC candidates will be eligible for age relaxation to the extent of the posts reserved for these categories. In case vacancies are not reserved for these categories of applicants in any of the above specialties, the candidates shall not be eligible for any age relaxation.
- Scale of Pay: Level–11 of Pay Matrix with initial pay of Rs. 67,700/- as per 7th CPC. In addition to Pay, DA, NPA, HRA and Transport Allowance will also be admissible as per rules in force from time to time.
Application Fee for ESIC Assam Recruitment
- SC/ST/PWD/Departmental Candidates (ESIC Employees), Women Candidates & Ex-servicemen: Rs.0.00
- All Other Categories: Rs.500/-
- Mode of payment: A Demand Draft/Banker’s Cheque of Rs. 500/-(as applicable) in favour of ‘ESI Fund Account No. II’, drawn on any scheduled bank payable at the place mentioned in the Table -1 has to be submitted alongwith the Application Form.
How to Apply for ESIC Assam Recruitment
- The duly filled and signed Application Form in the Performa appended below along with self-attested copies of certificates is to be sent in a cover super-scribed “Application for the post of Specialist Gr. II (Sr. Scale/Jr. Scale)”, for ___Region”, Specialty applied for ___” preferably by Speed Post so as to reach the following addresses by 01.11.2021:-
Regional Director, ESI Corporation, Panchdeep Bhawan, P.O. Bamuni Maidan, Guwahati-781021, Assam.
The following testimonials should be attached with application form:
- One copy of recent self-attested passport size photograph firmly pasted on the application form.
- Self-attested copies of certificates and testimonials in support of proof of age (Date of Birth), official language, Educational Qualification and Experience etc.
- Self-attested copy of Community Status Certificate in the prescribed form in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/EWS category. Candidates claiming reservation/age relaxation on grounds of belonging to OBC should submit the Community Certificate in Annexure -”A” prescribed vide Govt. of India, Department of Personal and Training OM No. 36012/22/93-Estt.(SCT) dated 15.11.93 along with self-declaration given in Annexure – ‘B’ failing which the benefit of reservation and age relaxation will not be given.
- The candidates who are working in Armed Forces of India and wish to avail relaxations and concessions under the Ex-Servicemen category have to submit certificate of employment as per Annexure-C and Undertaking as per Annexure-D.
- Those candidates who are employed in Govt./Semi Govt./Autonomous bodies etc. should send their applications “Through Proper Channel”. However, they may send an advance copy of their application along-with demand draft and other certificates and testimonials before the last date.
Note 1: The application and the other documents should be arranged in the following order one below the other and tightly tagged or stapled on the left hand side top corner:
- Application Form (complete in all respect).
- Self – Attested copies of certificates.
Note 2: The Demand Draft should not be tagged or stapled, but should be pinned or clipped at the top of the application form. The name and address of the candidates should be written on the reverse side of the Demand Draft.
- Last date of receipt of application is 01.11.2021. (Last date for receipt of application from candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim will be 08.11.2021).
Selection Procedure for ESIC Assam Recruitment
- All eligible candidates should apply in the application format appended below on or before the last date for receipt of applications i.e 01.11.2021. Applications received after the last date by any mode will not be considered. ESIC will not be responsible for postal delays.
- Selection will be made on the basis of interview which will be conducted by the Selection Board. The interview for the above posts will be held at a suitable place, preferably in the State capital, which will be notified at the time of scheduling of interviews. The Corporation, however, reserves the right to conduct interviews in a State other than the State applied for.
- The results of the interview will be published on the website of ESI Corporation (www.esic.nic.in).
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the ESIC Assam Recruitment 2021: Specialist Grade-II Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.