ESI Scheme Assam Recruitment 2022: Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has released employment news notification for the recruitment of 18 Insurance Medical Officer (IMO) Vacancy in ESI Scheme Assam under Labour Welfare Department. Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 13/01/2022.
Insurance Medical Officer (IMO)
- No. of Posts: 18 [Open: 03, OBC/MOBC: 06, SC: 01, STP: 01, STH: 01 & EWS: 05]
- Education Qualification: Minimum qualification should be MBBS having Registration under Assam Medical Council, 1960. (Upload self attested valid supporting documents)
- Scale of Pay: PB-4, Rs.30,000-1,10,000/- + GP Rs.12,700/-
- Age: The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01/01/2021. The upper age limit is relaxable as per Assam Govt. norms.
Application Fee for ESI Scheme Assam Recruitment
- General/EWS: Rs. 285.40
- SC/ST/OBC/MOBC: Rs. 185.40
- BPL: Rs. 35.40
- PWBD: Rs. 35.40
How to Apply for ESI Scheme Assam Recruitment?
- Applicants who have not registered yet, in Online Recruitment Portal of APSC are first required to go to the APSC’s recruitment website https://apscrecruitment.in and register themselves by clicking on ‘Register Here’ link and complete the user registration process by providing basic details.
Important Dates for ESI Scheme Assam Recruitment
- Starting Date for Online Application: 30-12-2021
- Closing Date for Online Application: 13-01-2022
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the ESI Scheme Assam Recruitment 2022: Insurance Medical Officer Vacancy and Re-opening Advertisement official notification in detail before submitting applications.