ECIL Recruitment 2021: Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) invites online applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Technical Officer to work at Electronic Manufacturing Services Division (EMSD), other Divisions & sites across India. The last date for submission of the application is 21.12.2021.
Post Name:- Technical Officer
- No of posts:- 300 [UR:136, EWS:15, OBC:7, SC:50, ST:22]
- Upper age limit:- 30 years as of 30.11.2021. Upper age relaxation up to 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, and 10 years for PWD candidates.
- Salary:- Candidates will be paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 25,000/- for 1st year, Rs. 28,000/- for 2nd year, and 31,000/- for 3rd to 5th year of contract respectively
- Educational Qualification:- A First Class Engineering Degree in Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Electrical Electronics Engineering/ Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering/ Computer Science Engineering/ Information Technology with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution/ University.
- Experience:- The candidate should have a minimum of one year Post Qualification experience out of which 6 months should be an industrial experience. Experience in sealing, distribution, polling, commissioning, repair, and maintenance of EVMs, VVPATs including FLC or having Industrial exposure in Production, Repair/Maintenance of Electronic equipment will be preferred. 1 year of apprenticeship training shall also be considered as experience.
How to apply for ECIL Recruitment 2021 Technical Officer Vacancy
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) official website https://careers.ecil.co.in from 11th December 2021 to 21st December 2021 up to 16:00 hrs.
Advertisement No:- Advt.39/2021
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the ECIL Recruitment 2021 Technical Officer Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.