ECGC PO Recruitment 2022: The Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India (ECGC) invites online applications for the posts of 75 nos Probationary Officer posts. Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 20th April 2022.
Post Name:- Probationary Officer (PO)
- No of posts:- 75 [GEN:34, OBC:13, EWS:7, SC:11, ST:10]
- Place of posting:- Mumbai
- Age limit:- 21- 30 years as of 21.03.2022. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 22.03.1992 and no later than 21.03.2001 (both the dates inclusive). The upper age relaxation is up to 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST, and 10 years for PWD candidates.
- Salary:- Pay scale of Rs. 53600- 2645(14)- 90630 2865(4)- 102090.
- Educational Qualification:- Degree of Graduation in any discipline from a University recognized by the Government of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. The candidate must possess a valid Mark-sheet/ Degree Certificate establishing that he/ she is a graduate and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
How to apply for ECGC PO Recruitment 2022 Probationary Officer Vacancy ?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the recruitment portal https://www.ecgc.in/career-with-ecgc/ from 21.03.2022 to 20.04.2022
ECGC PO Vacancy Selection Procedure
The structure of the examination which will be conducted online is as follows:
- Online Test (Objective & Descriptive)
Objective Paper pattern
- Reasoning Ability: 50 Marks
- English Language: 40 Marks
- Computer Knowledge: 20 Marks
- General Awareness: 40 Marks
- Quantitative Aptitude: 50 Marks
Descriptive Paper pattern
- Essay Writing: 20 Marks
- Precise Writing: 20 Marks
- For Gen/OBC/EWS candidates: Rs. 850/-
- For SC/ST/PwD candidates:- Rs. 175/-
Important Dates for ECGC PO Vacancy
- Online registration including Edit/Modification of Application: 21.03.2022 to 20.04.2022
- Payment of application fee/ intimation charges (online): 21.03.2022 to 20.04.2022
- The download of call letters for PreExamination Training: 25.04.2022 Onwards
- Pre- Examination Training for SC/ST: First and second week of May 2022
- The download of call letters for Online written examination: First week of May 2022 onwards
- Online written Examination: 29th May 2022
- Declaration of the result of Online Written Examination: Between 15th – 19th June 2022
- Interview: July /August 2022
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the ECGC PO Recruitment 2022 Probationary Officer Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.