DSE Nagaland Recruitment 2022: Directorate of School Education (DSE), Kohima, Nagaland has released employment news notification for the recruitment of 213 Graduate Teacher (Mathematics, Science and Hindi) Vacancy under the Department of School Education (DSE), Nagaland. Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 20/04/2022.
DSE Nagaland Recruitment 2022 Graduate Teacher (GT) Vacancy
|Post Name||Graduate Teacher|
|No. of Posts||213|
|Download Advertisement||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Recruitment Board||Department of School Education (DSE), Nagaland|
1. Graduate Teacher (Maths)
- No. of vacancy: 63 (Sixty three)
- Requisite Qualifications: (i) Graduate/Post Graduate (or equivalent) in Mathematics with at least 50% marks either in Graduation or in Post Graduation from a recognized university AND (ii) B.Ed./ B.Sc. from any National Council of Teachers Education recognized institution.
2. Graduate Teacher (Science)
- No. of vacancy: 92 (Ninety two)
- Requisite Qualifications: (i) Graduate/Post Graduate (or equivalent) in Science with at least 50% marks either in Graduation or in Post Graduation from a recognized university AND (ii) B.Ed./B.Sc. from any National Council of Teachers Education recognized institution.
3. Graduate Teacher (Hindi)
- No. of vacancy: 58 (Fifty eight)
- Requisite Qualifications: (i) Graduate/Post Graduate (or equivalent) with at least 50% marks either in Graduation or in Post Graduation with Hindi as an elective subject at the Bachelor’s degree level recognized university AND (ii) B.Ed., B.A. Ed/B.Sc. from any National Council of Teachers Education recognized institution.
Relaxation in Educational Qualification:-
- The minimum % of marks prescribed is relaxable by 5% for ST/SC and Differently abled candidates.
- In case of non-availability of candidates with B.Sc./M.Sc. Mathematics with B.Ed. for GT (Maths), candidates with B.Com/M.Com/B.Ed./B.Tech with B.Ed. AND having taken Teaching of Mathematics as an optional subject at B.Ed. will be considered.
Scale of Pay: Level 9 under ROP 2017 (Pre-revised P.B. 5200-20200, GP-3400)
Age as on 01.01.2022: Minimum 21 years and Maximum 30 years. The upper age limit is relaxable by:
- 5 (five) years for SC/ST candidates.
- 10 (ten) years for candidates with Disabilities.
- 2 ( two) years one time additional age relaxation granted vide Govt. Order No.AR- 5/ASSO/98( Vol-I) Dated, 28t 0212022.
- Further, age concession for, serving Govt. employees( Regular/Adhoc/Contract) shall be allowed, the equal number of years they are in service subject to a maximum of 5 (five) years.
Examination Fee: Rs.400/- (Rupees four hundred only) to be paid the time of submission of application form
How to Apply DSE Nagaland Recruitment?
Only those candidates who possess the requisite qualifications on the date of issuing of the advertisement are eligible to apply for the post. A candidate will be allowed to apply for only one post.
Candidates must submit self-attested Xerox copies of the following documents along with the Application Form:-
- 1 (one) recent passport size photograph with full name printed at the bottom.
- Admit Card of HSLC/Equivalent Examination for proof of Date of Birth. No other Certificate will be accepted for age proof.
- Mark Sheets of HSLC, HSSLC, B.A/B.Sc. (Or equivalent), B.Ed./B.A. Ed/B.Sc. Ed, M.A/M.Sc (Or equivalent), till highest qualification.
- Pass Certificates of HSLC, HSSLC, B.A/B.Sc. (Or equivalent), B.Ed./B.A. Ed/B.Sc. Ed, M.A/M.Sc. (Or equivalent), till highest qualification. In absence of Pass Certificate/Degree issued by the University, candidates may submit Provisional Pass Certificate issued by the Board/University.
- Central/State Teacher Eligibility Test Certificate (if qualified).
- For candidates with disabilities, Certificate of Disability issued by the Competent Authority as per Rule 18 of the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Rules, 2017 in the prescribed format.
- Indigenous Inhabitant Certificate (IIC), SC/ST & BT (if applicable) Certificates. Indigenous Inhabitant Certificate, SC/ST & BT Certificates signed by District Authorities not below the rank of Additional Deputy Commissioner will only be accepted.
- Candidates who are in Government Service should submit “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” duly signed by the Head of the Department, with Name and Office Seal as per the format given in Annexure.
- Candidates selected in the merit list must bring the Originals of all documents stated above for verification at specified date which will be notified.
Application form duly filled along with required fee may be submitted at Room No. 318 at the Directorate of School Education, Kohima, Nagaland from 21/03/2022 to 20/04/2022.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the DSE Nagaland Recruitment 2022: Graduate Teacher (GT) Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.