DLSA Kamrup Recruitment 2021: Office of the District & Sessions Judge (DSJ)-cum-Chairman, District Legal Services Authority (DLSA), Kamrup (M), Guwahati has released employment news notification for the recruitment 01 Upper Division Assistant (UDA) Vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 03/12/2021.
Upper Division Assistant (UDA)
- No. of post: 01 (UR)
- Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidates must be an Indian Citizen as defined in the Article 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India.
- The candidates must have served either as UDA or as LDA in whose case must be rendering continuous service for at least 5 years in any department of Govt. of Assam.
- The candidates having experience in any District Legal Services Authority Office will be given preference.
- Pay Scale: Rs.14000-60500/- + GP Rs.8000/- with other allowances as admissible
How to Apply DLSA Kamrup (M) Recruitment
- Duly filled applications only through proper channel on Standard Form of application (Assam Gazette Part IX) along with self attested photocopies of all the relevant testimonials in support of their age, educational qualifications, other qualifications including experience certificate, 2 (Two) copies of recent passport size photographs and Copies of ACRs for last 3 (three) years and Service Book should be addressed to The Secretary, District Legal Services Authority, Kamrup (M), District and Sessions Judge’s Court Campus, Panbazar, Guwahati-1.
- The name of the post should clearly be mentioned at the top of the envelope as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF UDA”. Providing of contact numbers with e-mail id is compulsory.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the DLSA Kamrup Recruitment 2021 Upper Division Assistant (UDA) Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.