Directorate of Cultural Affairs Recruitment 2022: Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 22 Cultural Development Officer (CDO) Vacancy under Directorate of Cultural Affairs, Assam.
Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply here. More details about the recruitment are provided below.
|Application Process||Online Form|
Cultural Development Officer
- No. of vacancy: 22 [UR: 07, OBC/MOBC: 07, SC: 01, STP: 02, STH: 01 & EWS: 01]
- Educational Qualification: (a) Candidate must be a Graduate in Arts/Science/Commerce from any recognized University. AND (b) Degree/Diploma in Music having knowledge and experience in Traditional Folk Music of Assam and India.
- Scale of Pay: PB-2, Rs.14000-60000/-, Grade Pay Rs.8700/-
Age limit for Directorate of Cultural Affairs Recruitment
- The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01/01/2022. The upper age limit is relaxable: – (i) By 5 years for SC/ST candidates, i.e., upto 43 years. (ii) By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e., upto 41 years as per Govt. Notification No. ABP. 6/2016/9 dated Dispur the 25th April 2018. (iii) Persons with benchmark disability (PWBD) 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and UR Category of candidates as per Govt. Memorandum No. ABP 180/2017/105 dated Dispur the 7th January, 2019.
- The age limit of the candidates will be calculated on the basis of the Matriculation/HSLC Admit Card or Pass Certificate issued by a recognized Central/State Board/Council and no other document shall be accepted in lieu of the mentioned documents.
Application Fee for Directorate of Cultural Affairs Recruitment
- General/EWS: Rs.285.40/-
- SC/ST/OBC/MOBC: Rs.185.40/-
- BPL: Rs.35.40/-
- PwBD: Rs.35.40/-
How to Apply for Directorate of Cultural Affairs Recruitment?
- Applicants who have not registered yet, in Online Recruitment Portal of APSC are first required to go to the APSC’s recruitment website https://online.apscrecruitment.in and register themselves by clicking on ‘Register Here’ link and complete the One Time Registration(OTR) process by providing basic details.
- After login, applicants need to provide One Time Registration details such as Personal Information, Educational Qualification, Work Experience, Photo (Min size-20 KB & Max size-200 KB and not older than 3 months) & Signature (Min size-20 KB & Max size-200 KB) and other required documents.
- Candidates must submit the details of documents like Certificate No., Issue date, issuing authority and upload the documents/certificates (whenever asked for) in support of the claims made by them in the Application Form like, Date of Birth, Experience, Qualification(s) etc. or any other information, in pdf file in such a way that the file size does not exceed 200 KB and is legible when a printout taken. For that purpose, the applicant may scan the documents/certificates in 200 dpi grey scale.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below Official Notification in detail before submitting application.