Directorate HHS Agartala Recruitment 2022: Directorate Handloom Handicrafts & Sericulture (HHS), Agartala has released employment news notification for the recruitment of 05 Cluster Development Executive (CDE) Vacancy in Block Level Clusters on purely contract basis. Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 25/03/2022.
Cluster Development Executive (CDE)
- No. of vacancy: 05 (Five)
- Name of the Block Level Cluster:-
- Bamutia R.D Block, West Tripura District: 01
- Khowai R.D. Block, Khowai District: 01
- Belbari R.D. Block, Khowai District: 01
- Mohanpur R.D. Block, West Tripura District: 01
- Jolaibari R.D. Block, South Tripura District: 01
- Name of Cluster:-
- Bamutia Handloom Cluster
- Ganki Handloom Cluster
- Khumulwng Handloom Cluster
- Taranagar Handloom Cluster
- Muhuripur Handloom Cluster
- Educational Qualification:Diploma in Handloom Technology (DHT)
- Desirable Qualification: (i) Preferable experience of 2 (two) working years. (ii) Computer literary (Knowledge of MS Word/Excel/Power Point), Basics of Accounts etc.
How to Apply Directorate HHS Agartala Recruitment 2022?
The interested candidates having requisite qualification & experience may apply for the post with CV along with documents establishing relevant credentials in a sealed envelope superscribing “Application for the post of the Cluster Development Executive (CDE) in Cluster Development Project (CDP) under NHDP’ to the Director, Handloom, Handicrafts & Sericulture, Govt. of Tripura, ITI Road, Indranagar, Agartala, Pin-799006 within 21 days from the date of publishing of the advertisement.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the Directorate HHS Agartala Recruitment 2022: CDE Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.