Dibrugarh University Recruitment 2021: Centre for Social Work Studies, Dibrugarh University has released employment news notification for the recruitment 01 post Assistant Professor Vacancy on contract basis. Interested and eligible candidates to attend a walk-in-interview to be held on 07/12/2021
Post Name: Assistant Professor
- Education Qualification: M.A. in Social Work and having special paper preferably “Medical Social Work” with NET/SET/Ph.D. and UGC norms.
- Remuneration: Rs.25000/- per month (Consolidated)
How to Apply Dibrugarh University Recruitment
- Interested candidates having the requisite qualification may appear in the interview with copies of bio-data, attested copies of all testimonials and experience certificate, (if any) along with the original certificates of qualifications for verification.
- Candidate shall be required to pay an amount of Rupees Two Hundred (Rs.200/-) only as Registration Fee.
- Walk-in-Interview will be held on 07/12/2021 at 10.30 AM in the Bhojraj Seth Conference Hall of the Vice-Chancellor’s Office, DU.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the Dibrugarh University Recruitment 2021: Assistant Professor Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.