DHS Manipur Recruitment 2022: Directorate of Health Services (DHS), Government of Manipur has has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 500 Medical Officer (MO) and Staff Nurse Vacancy. The last date for submission of the application is 14 November 2022.
1. Medical Officer (MO)
- No. of vacancy: 200 (Two hundred)
- Educational Qualification: (i) MBBS qualification recognized by MCI/NMC. (ii) Completion of rotating internship. (iii) Possession of Registration Certificate issued by MCI/NMC/MMC.
- Remuneration: Rs.26,500/- per month
2. Staff Nurse
- No. of vacancy: 300 (Three hundred)
- Educational Qualification: A-grade Nurse (Senior certificate in Nursing & Midwifery from recognized Institute/University) registered under Manipur Nursing Council. Midwifery certificate is not required for Male Nurse.
- Remuneration: Rs.17,700/- per month
Age limit for DHS Manipur
Upper Age limit: 38 years relaxable by 03 years (for OBC), 05 years (for SC & ST) & 10 years (for PWD). Upper age limit is relaxable for regular Government employees as per Rules. Upper age limit will be further relaxed by 03 more years for ALL categories due to COVID pandemic. Qualifying date for age limit will be as on the date of notification.
DHS Manipur How to Apply?
Candidates shall PHYSICALLY submit duly filled APPLICATION FORMS & supporting DOCUMENTS in the Directorate of Health Services, Lamphelpat from 10 AM to 4 PM DAILY on working days as per schedules given below on cash payment of Rs.1000/- (Rs.500/- for SC/ST & Rs.400/- for PWD) as application fees.
- Downloading & printing of Forms: 20th October, 2022 to 08th November, 2022.
- Physical submission of Forms: 21st October, 2022 to 14th November, 2022.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|DHS Manipur Form||MO | Staff Nurse|
|DHS Manipur Advt.||Click Here|