Delhi Police Recruitment 2022: The Staff Selection Commission will conduct an open competitive examination for recruitment of Head Constable (Ministerial) in Delhi Police as per the Memorandum of Understanding signed between Delhi Police and the Staff Selection Commission. Candidates from all parts of the country will be eligible to apply.
Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply before 16.06.2022. More details about the recruitment is provided below.
Post Name:- Head Constable (Ministerial)
- No of posts:- 835 Posts
# For Male candidates: 559 Posts
# For Female candidates: 276 Posts
- Age limit:- 18 to 25 years as of 01.01.2022 (i.e. candidates born not before 02-01-1997 and not later than 01-01-2004). The upper age relaxation is up to 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST, and 10 years for PWD candidates.
- Salary:- Pay Level-4 (Rs. 25500- 81100)
- Educational Qualification:- 10+2 (Senior Secondary) pass or equivalent from a recognized Board at the time of filling out the application form.
- Professional Qualification:
Speed in English Typing: 30 words per minute
Speed in Hindi Typing: 25 words per minute.
How to apply for Delhi Police Recruitment 2022 Head Constable Vacancy?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the SSC Recruitment portal https://ssc.nic.in/ from 17th May 2022 to 16th June 2022.
- For Women, SC, ST, PwD & ESM candidates: Nil
- For Others: Rs. 100/-
- Payment Mode: SBI Challan/ Net Banking by using Visa, Master Card, Maestro, RuPay Credit/ Debit Card.
Important Dates for Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment 2022
- Dates for submission of online applications: 17.05.2022 to 16.06.2022
- Last date and time for receipt of online applications: 16.06.2022 (2300 hours)
- Last date and time for making online fee payment: 17.06.2022 (2300 hours)
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 18.06.2022 (2300 hours)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 20.06.2022
- Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ and online payment of Correction Charges: 21.06.2022 to 25.06.2022 (2300 hours)
- Schedule of Computer Based Examination: September 2022
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below Official Notification below in detail before submitting applications.