District Disaster Management Authority (DDMA) Cachar has released employment news notification for the recruitment 01 post Field Officer (Disaster Management) Vacancy for Office of the Deputy Commission (DC), Silchar. Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 07/12/2021.
Post Name: Field Officer (Disaster Management)
- No. of post: 01 [One]
- Essential Qualification:
Bachelor’s degree in Science or with Statistics, Geography, Environmental Science or Geology as a subject or Graduate in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institution with minimum 60% marks in the Graduation.
Must have proficiency in basic computer application, like MS Windows, Linux, MAC, EXCEL, PowerPoint, DTP (English/Bengali), spreadsheet, presentation of graphics, concept of database, word processor, internet processing, email etc.
Must possess a minimum 6 months diploma in computer application from an institute recognized by the Govt.
- Remuneration: Rs.20000/- will be paid as fixed monthly
- Age: Should not be below 21 years and above 35 years as on the 1st day of 2021, relaxable in case of SC/ST candidate as per rule.
How to Apply DDMA Cachar Recruitment
Candidates are required to apply online only by visiting the website www.cachar.gov.in with effect from 12.00 Noon of 23/11/2021 to 07/12/2021. No application will be filled up after the expiry of the given time as the link will be disabled.
Candidates are required to upload the following documents:-
- One recent passport size coloured photograph with white back ground. The photograph must be on standard 3.5X4.5 cm print.
- The photograph must be in JPEG/JPG format and size not exceeding more than 50 KB.
- Admit Card, Pass Certificate and Mark-sheet of HSLC/HS/Graduation & other examination.
- Certificate and Mark-sheet of Graduation & other examination.
- Other experience certificate if any.
- Scanned signature. Signature should be put with black or dark blue on a white paper in 3.5X1.5 cm (size) 50 KB JPEG/JPG format only.
Interview will be for 100 marks of Field Officer
- Marks obtained in Graduation level exam: 50 marks
- Knowledge of Disaster Management issues: 20 marks
- Knowledge of Computer: 20 marks
- Attitude & personality traits etc.: 10 marks
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the DDMA Cachar Recruitment 2021 Apply Field Officer Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.