DC Office Sivasagar Recruitment 2021: Office of the Deputy Commissioner (DC), Sivasagar has released employment news notification for the recruitment 08 Mandal (Grade-III) Vacancy in the Amalgamated Establishment of Deputy Commissioner, Sivasagar District. Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 17/12/2021.
- No. of posts: 08 (SC: 01, STP: 01, STP: 05 & UR: 01)
- Educational Qualifications: The candidates must have passed the HSLC examination or equivalent examination.
- The candidate must possess valid 6 (six) months RCCC training Certificate from Assam Survey & Settlement Training Centre, Rajahnagar, Dakhingaon, Guwahati.
- The candidate must possess 6 (six) months diploma/certificate in Computer proficiency (both English & Assamese) from a recognized Institute.
- Age limit: Candidates must not less than 18 years and not more than 40 years of age on 1st January 2021. The upper age relaxation for SC/ST candidates is up to 45 years and for OBC/MOBC candidates is up to 43 years.
- Pay Band: Rs.14000-60500/- and Grade Pay Rs.6200/- per month with other allowances as admissible.
How to Apply DC Office Sivasagar Recruitment
- The application must be submitted online through niyukti.assam.gov.in/lmsivasagar. No other forms of application will be entertained. Candidates will be required to upload scanned copies of all testimonials such as Educational Qualification Certificate, RCCC Training passed Certificate, Age proof Certificate, Caste Certificate, Valid Employment Exchange Card, Good Quality of Photograph with white background. The candidates already in service must apply through proper channel and upload scanned copy of NOC of the HOD of the parent Department.
Selection Procedure of DC Office Sivasagar Recruitment
- The candidates whose applications are accepted as per eligibility criteria shall have to appear a written est. The written test (Paper-I) will consist of 100 Marks subjective type question comprising of questions from General English/Assamese/General Knowledge and Knowledge of Survey & Settlement. The duration of written test will be 1 (one) hour.
- 2 (two) numbers of candidates will be selected on the basis of the marks obtained in the written examination against the each category of the post. The selected candidates shall have to appear in a computer type writing test of 50 marks in both Assamese and English language.
The final list shall be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in both written test and computer test. The selected will be strictly on merit basis and the character and antecedent will be verified through the concerned Superintendent of Police before issued of appointment.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the DC Office Sivasagar Recruitment 2021: Mandal (Grade-III) Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.