DC Office Goalpara Recruitment 2022: Office of the Deputy Commissioner (DC), Goalpara has released employment news notification for the recruitment of 24 Lot Mondal (Gr-III) Vacancy under the amalgamated Establishment of the Deputy Commissioner, Goalpara. Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 12/01/2022.
Lot Mondal (Gr-III)
- No. of posts: 24 (UR: 07, UR-PWD: 01, OBC/MOBC: 04, SC: 01, STP: 02, STH: 03 & EWS: 06)
- Educational Qualification:
- The candidate must have passed the HSLC examination or equivalent examination.
- The candidate must possess a valid 6 (six) months RCCC training passed certificate from Assam Surveys & Settlement training Centre, Dakhingaon, Guwahati.
- The candidate having a minimum 6 (six) months Diploma/certificate in Computer proficiency from a recognized institute may be given preference.
- Pay Band: Rs.14,000-60,500/- and Grade Pay Rs.6,200/- per month
- Age: Candidates must not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years of age as on 1st January, 2021. The upper age relaxation for SC & ST candidates is up to 45 years and for OBC/MOBC candidates is up to 43 years.
How to Apply DC Office Goalpara Recruitment 2022?
- The application should be submitted in the Standard Form as published in the Assam Gazette in Part-IX in a sealed envelope addressed to the Deputy Commissioner, Goalpara and should be submitted in the RKG Branch, Office of the Deputy Commissioner, Goalpara. Application should be sent either through post or to be delivered by hand in the drop box kept for the purpose in the RKG Branch, Office of the Deputy Commissioner, Goalpara, PO: Baladmari, Pin No.: 783121. Post applied for shall be superscribed on the sealed envelope.
- Self attested copies of all Certificates/Mark Sheets in support of educational qualifications, 6 (six) months RCCC training passed certificate and other required qualifications. Age Proof Certificate, Caste Certificate (if applicable), Valid Employment Exchange Registration Certificate.
- 3 (three) copies of Self Attested Recent Coloured Passport Size Photographs (one of which should be pasted on the Application Form.
- Last date of submission of application is fixed on 12/01/2022 (up to 03:00 PM). Incomplete applications and application received after last date will not be accepted. Any postal delay after the last date of receipt of application will not be accepted.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the DC Office Goalpara Recruitment 2022 Lot Mondal (Gr-III) Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.