DC Office Goalpara Recruitment 2022: Office of the Deputy Commissioner (DC), Goalpara has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 03 Block Level Facilitator (BLF) Vacancy under Rongjuli Dev. Block, Bajijana Dev. Block and Jaleswar Dev. Block.
|Application Process||Offline Form|
Block Level Facilitator (BLF)
- No. of vacancy: 03 (Three)
- Eligibility: A permanent resident of Assam residing in the particular MCB.
- Qualification: Any Graduate with minimum two years of experience of working in Social Sector. Candidate having Degree in Social Work will be given preference.
- Remuneration: Monthly salary of Rs.13,000/- per month and a maximum of Rs.3,000/- per for TA/DA/other expenses.
How to Apply for DC Office Goalpara Recruitment?
Interested candidates must have his/her name Registered in the Employment Exchange and quote the Registration Number in the application along with self-attested copies of all certificates in support of his/her claim regarding Education Qualification/Age/Other Qualification/ Experience etc., 2 (two) copies of recent passport size photographs and should bring their all the original documents at the time of interview.
- Venue: DC’s Office, Goalpara
- Date & Time of Walk-in Interview: 26.05.2022 from 10:30 AM onwards.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below Official Notification in detail before submitting application.