DC Darrang Recruitment Mandal (Grade-III) Vacancy 2022: Office of the Deputy Commissioner, Darrang, Mangaldai (Land Records Branch) has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 16 Mandal (Grade-III) vacancy in Darrang. The last date for submission of the application is 30/10/2022.
- No. of vacancy: 16 [UR: 05, OBC: 09, EWS: 01 & SC: 01]
- Educational Qualification: The candidates must have passed HSLC Examination or equivalent examination from any Central or State recognized Boards.
- Other Qualification:
- The candidates must possess a valid 6 (six) months “Recorders Certificate Class Course (RCCC) Training” certificate from the Assam Surveys and Settlement Training Centre, Dakhingaon, Guwahati.
- The candidates must have a minimum 6 (six) month diploma/certificate in computer proficiency from a recognized institute and must have good working knowledge of office productivity software tools in addition to land revenue related software used in the State.
- The candidates must have registered his/her name in the Employment Exchange and the Registration Number along with the dates must be mentioned in their applications.
- The candidates already in service should apply through proper channel.
Selection for DC Darrang Recruitment Mandal (Grade-III) Vacancy
The candidates whose applications are accepted as per eligible criteria will be required to appear in a Written Examination. The written examination will ne of 100 marks and duration will be 3 hours.
The written examination comprises the following subjects:-
- General English
- General Knowledge & Quantitative Aptitude
- Knowledge on Survey and Settlement
Total Marks: 100
The shortlisted candidates through written examination will have to appear in a Hands-on Computer Proficiency Test (Practical). The list of the shortlisted candidates and the date of the test will be published in the Notice Board of Deputy Commissioner’s office, Darrang.
How to Apply for DC Darrang Recruitment Mandal (Grade-III) Vacancy ?
The applications should be submitted in the Standard Form published in the Assam Gazette in Part-IX in a sealed envelope addressed to the Deputy Commissioner, Darrang, P.O. & P.S., Mangaldai, Pin-784125 and should be submitted in the Land Records Branch, DC’s office, Darrang. Applications should be sent either through post or to be delivered by hand in the drop box kept for the purpose in the Land Records Branch, office of the Deputy Commissioner, Darrang on the working days. Post applied for shall be superscribed on the sealed envelope.
The application must be accompanied by the following:
- Self-attested copies of all certificates/mark sheets in support of educational and other qualifications, age and caste along with other testimonials.
- Self-attested copy of 6 months RCCC Training Pass Certificate.
- Three copies of recent passport size photographs duly signed by the candidates across the photographs (one of which should be pasted on the application form).
- EWS certificate (in case of reserved category).
- Valid Employment Exchange Registration Certificate.
- Declaration in Form “A” under Rule 5(1) of the Assam Public Service (Application of Small Family Norms in Direct Recruitment) Rules, 2019.
- The applicant is required to enclose a self-addressed envelope affixing postal stump of Rs. 5/ along with the applications.
- The candidates shall furnish their mobile number, WhatsApp number and email ID (if any) on the application form for smooth communication of information relating to the conduct of examination.
Applications will be received in the office of the Deputy Commissioner, Darrang from 17.09.2022 up to midnight of 30.10.2022.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Download Application Form||Click Here|
|Download Official Advisement||Click Here|
|Job Updates on Facebook||Click Here|