DC Biswanath Recruitment 2022: Office of the Deputy Commissioner (DC), Biswanath has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 71 Gaon Pradhan Vacancy under Biswanath, Gohpur, Naduar and Helem Revenue Circles of Biswanath district.
Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply here. More details about the recruitment are provided below.
|Application Process||Offline Form|
- No. of vacancy: 71 (Seventy one)
- Revenue circle-wise posts:
- Biswanath: 21
- Gohpur: 16
- Naduar: 12
- Helem: 22
- Remuneration: Rs 9000/- monthly
- Age Limit: Candidates age must be minimum 30 years as on 01/01/2022.
Eligibility Criteria of DC Biswanath Recruitment
Resident ship: Candidate should be a citizen of India and a permanent resident of the area in respect of concerned Gaon Pradhan Lot (from where he/she seeks appointment)
- Educational Qualification: Candidate should be minimum 10th passed from a Board/Institution recognized by the State Govt.
Other Criteria for DC Biswanath Recruitment
- Candidate should be physically fit and have sound mind.
- Candidate should not have been declared as an insolvent or defaulter in payment of Govt. dues;
- Candidate should not be a Govt. employee.
- Candidate should have landed property/ immovable property in his/her name in the area in which he/she intends to be appointed as Gaonburah.
- Candidate should not be a member of any political party.
- Candidate should be a person of high Status and command and have a respectable position in the society.
- Candidate should have worked/volunteered for the advancement of the Government policies and programmes and rendered assistance in natural calamities.
- Candidate should not have more than 2 (two) living children from a single or multiple partners.
- Candidate should furnish an affidavit at the time of submission of application that Candidate has not more than 2(two) living children from a single or multiple partners.
How to apply for DC Biswanath Recruitment?
Candidates fulfilling the above-mentioned eligibility criteria may submit their application in the standard form of application within stipulated date. Candidates have to submit their filled application in the Gaon Pradhan branch of the office of the Deputy Commissioner, Biswanath.
Candidates need to submit the photocopies of the following testimonials.
- Recent Passport Size Photograph.
- Educational Qualification Certificate.
- Age Proof Certificate.
- Small Family Norms Declaration.
- Documents Relating to Landed Property in his/her name.
- Bakijai Clearance Certificate.
- Mauzadar Certificate.
Important Dates of DC Biswanath Recruitment
- Starting date of submission of application: 16th June 2022
- Last date of submission of application (Biswanath & Naduar): 22nd June 2022, 4 PM.
- Last date of submission of application (Gohpur & Helem): 30th June 2022, 4 PM.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below Official Notification in detail before submitting application.