Dairy Development Department Assam Recruitment 2022: Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 22 Plant Manager and its equivalent Vacancy under Dairy Development Department (DDD), Assam (Class-I Class-B Junior Grade).
Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply here. More details about the recruitment are provided below.
|Application Process||Online Form|
Name of the Post: Plant Manager and its equivalent Post viz. Chilling Plant Supervisor/Milk Tester/Asstt. Rural Dairy Extension Officer (ARDEO)/Asstt. Distribution Officer (ADO) under Dairy Development Department, Assam. (Class-I Class-B Junior Grade)
- No. of vacancy: 22 [UR: 10, OBC/MOBC: 06, SC: 01, STP: 02, STH: 01 & EWS: 02]
- Educational Qualification: A Candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Dairy Technology from a recognized University/Institution.
- Scale of Pay: PB-4, Rs.30000-110000/-, Grade Pay Rs.12700/-
- Age: The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01/01/2022. Relaxation as per norms. The age limit of the candidates will be calculated on the basis of the Matriculation/HSLC Admit Card or Pass Certificate issued by a recognized Central/ State Board/Council and no other document shall be accepted in lieu of the mentioned documents
Application Fee for Dairy Development Department Assam Recruitment
Application Fees: Under the Digital India initiative by Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), Government of India, APSC has decided to launch its Online Recruitment portal with the help of CSC-SPV, a MeitY approved organization, which will charge a processing fee of Rs. 30.00/- + 18% tax = Rs.35.40/- from each candidate. The Application Fee is as per Govt. Notification No. FEG.32/2016/8-A dated Dispur the 28th October, 2016 communicated vide letter No.ABP.60/2014/11 dated 2nd February 2018 and Govt. Memorandum No. ABP 180/2017/105 dated Dispur the 7th January, 2019. for persons with benchmark disabilities (PWBD) candidates.
- General/EWS: Rs.285.40/-
- SC/ST/OBC/MOBC: Rs.185.40/-
- BPL: Rs.35.40/-
- PWBD: Rs.35.40/-
How to Apply for Dairy Development Department Assam Recruitment?
- Applicants who have not registered yet, in Online Recruitment Portal of APSC are first required to go to the APSC’s recruitment website https://online.apscrecruitment.in and register themselves by clicking on ‘Register Here’ link and complete the One Time Registration (OTR) process by providing basic details.
- After login, applicants need to provide One Time Registration details such as Personal Information, Educational Qualification, Work Experience, Photo (Min size-20 KB & Max size-200 KB and not older than 3 months) & Signature (Min size-20 KB & Max size-200 KB) and other required documents. Once these details are submitted, applicants will be able to download the One Time Registration details. Then applicants can click on Home->Dashboard and see the live advertisements of APSC in ‘Apply Section’. Please note that One Time Registration details need to be provided only once.
- Candidates must submit the details of documents like Certificate No., Issue date, issuing authority and upload the documents/certificates (whenever asked for) in support of the claims made by them in the Application Form like, Date of Birth, Experience, Qualification(s) etc. or any other information, in pdf file in such a way that the file size does not exceed 200 KB and is legible when a printout taken. For that purpose, the applicant may scan the documents/certificates in 200 dpi grey scale.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below Official Notification in detail before submitting application.