Cooperative Societies Manipur Recruitment 2022: Office of the Registrar of Cooperative Societies Manipur has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 34 Office Assistant, Driver, Peon and Chowkidar Vacancy.
Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply here. More details about the recruitment are provided below.
|Application Process||Offline Form|
1. Office Assistant (OA)
- No. of vacancy: 15 [ST: 04, SC: 01, OBC: 02 & UR: 08]
- Educational Qualification: Graduates who have completed Course on Computer Concepts (CCS) IDOS + Windows MS Office + Multimedia + Internet from a Central/State recognized Institute.
- Pay: Rs.10,850/-
- No. of vacancy: 05 [ST: 03, OBC: 01 & UR: 01]
- Educational Qualification: Class-X pass/Matriculate/HSLC/equivalent from a recognized Board/ Institute with Driving experience for 3 years possessing requisite driving license.
- Pay: Rs.9950/-
- No. of vacancy: 10 [ST: 02, OBC: 03 & UR: 05]
- Educational Qualification: Matriculate/HSLC or its equivalent from a recognized Board/Institution.
- Desirable: Knowledge of Hindi and Good physique.
- Pay: Rs.7,850/-
- No. of vacancy: 04 [ST: 01 & UR: 03]
- Educational Qualification: Matriculate/HSLC/equivalent from a recognized Board/Institution with good physique.
- Desirable: Military service and knowledge of Hindi.
- Pay: Rs.7,850/-
Age limit for Cooperative Societies Manipur Recruitment
18 years and above and 38 years or below (21 years above for the post of Driver). Upper age limit relaxable for Government Servants as per Rules. 5 years relaxation for SC and ST candidates (i.e., 43 years) & 3 years for OBC candidates (i.e., 41 years).
Tentative timeline for the Cooperative Societies Manipur
- Date of requisite from respective Employment Exchange: 06.07.2022
- Last date of requisition from respective Employment Exchange: 20.07.2022
- Date of issue of prescribed application form by the Department: 25.07.2022 to 03.08.2022
- Last date of form submission: 10.08.2022
- Issue of Admit Card: 22.08.2022 to 29.08.2022
- Date of written test: Will be mentioned in admit card
- Computer and Driving Test: To be notified later
How to Apply Cooperative Societies Manipur Recruitment?
Prescribed application form for all categories of posts (on payment of application fee/ examination fee at the rate of Rs.500/- for UR/OBC and Rs.125/- for ST/SC) & Nil for PwD candidates and other details can be had from the Office of Registrar Cooperative Societies, Lamphelpat, Imphal, during office hours on all working days.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Download Official Advisement||Click Here|
|Job Updates on Facebook||Click Here|
|Go to Home Page||Click Here|