College of Veterinary Science Guwahati Recruitment 2021: College of Veterinary Science (CVS), Guwahati has released employment news notification for the recruitment 04 posts Research Associate-I & III Vacancy in externally funded project in the Department of Microbiology. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online here before 23/11/2021.
1. Post Name: Research Associate-III
- No. of posts: 02 (Two)
- Education Qualification: Ph.D in Life Sciences/Microbiology/Biotechnology/Molecular Biology/ Veterinary Science with two years of R & D experience and at least two research paper in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) journal Or MVSc with five years of R & D experience with at least two publication in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) journal.
- Desirable Experience: Candidates having experience in handling different types of BSL2 and BSL3 category pathogens, isolation of pathogens, development of diagnostic assay(s), different molecular biology techniques along with strong writing skill etc. will be preferred.
- Emoluments: Rs.54000 + HRA
2. Post Name: Research Associate-I
- No. of posts: 02 (Two)
- Education Qualification: Ph.D degree in Life Sciences/Biotechnology/Molecular Biology or ME/M.Tech/M.Pharm/ M.VSc with three years R&D experience with at least one research paper in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) journal.
- Desirable Experience: Candidates having research experience in the area of molecular biology, isolation of pathogens, different serological techniques, ELISA will be preferred.
- N.B: Candidates capable of undertaking extensive tour programme throughout North East India for collecting animal disease related data and samples will be preferred.
- Emoluments: Rs.47000 + HRA
How to Apply for College of Veterinary Science Guwahati
Interested candidates with requisite qualifications are invited to appear for the walk-in-interview. Candidates are required to submit a copy of the complete BIODATA, one set of attested testimonials along with the original documents for verification and an IPO of Rs.50.00 (Fifty) only Rs.25.00 (Twenty five) only for SC/ST candidates*, drawn in favour of The Director of Research (Vety), AAU, Khanapara at the time of the interview. An advanced copy of the Biodata may be sent in the email address of the firstname.lastname@example.org two days prior to the date of interview.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the College of Veterinary Science Guwahati Recruitment 2021 official notification in detail before submitting applications.