Coal India Recruitment 2022: Coal India Limited (CIL) has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 1050 Management Trainee vacancy to work in CIL. Candidates will be selected based on their GATE 2022 score .
Last date of Online Submission of Application: 22nd July 2022
Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply here. More details about the recruitment are provided below.
Name of post: Management Trainee
- No of posts: 1050
- Category-wise vacancy:
- # UR: 444
- # EWS: 105
- # SC: 148
- # ST: 81
- OBC/ NCL: 272
- Discipline-wise vacancy:
- Mining: 699
- Electronics & Telecommunication: 124
- Civil: 160
- System and EDP: 67
- Scale of pay: Selected candidates will be placed as Management Trainee in E-2 Grade in the scale of pay of Rs 50,000 – 1, 60,000/- at the initial Basic of Rs 50,000/- per month during the training period. On successful and satisfactory completion of 1-year training period and passing the test conducted for the purpose, regularization will be in E-3 Grade in the scale of pay of Rs 60,000 – 1,80,000/- at the initial Basic of Rs 60,000/- with probation for 1 year, if not extended.
Eligibility Criteria of Coal India Limited MT Recruitment
Age Limit: The Upper Age Limit is 30 Years as on 31st May 2022 for General (UR) & EWS category candidates.
Age Relaxation: Category-wise relaxation in Upper Age Limit is mentioned below:
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) – 3 Years
- SC / ST – 5 Years
- For Persons with Disabilities:
General (UR) – 10 Years
OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) – 13 Years
SC / ST – 15 Years
GATE 2022 Score: Candidate must have appeared for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) – 2022) and qualified.
Mining/ Civil/ Electronics & Telecommunication: BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in relevant branch of Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
System and EDP: BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in Computer Science/Computer Engg./IT or MCA, with minimum 60% marks.
QualifyingMarks: The minimum qualifying marks for GENERAL (UR), OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) & Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) category candidates are 60%. For SC, ST and Persons with Disability (PwD) candidates, relaxation of 5% is given in the minimum qualifying marks i.e. 55%.
Selection Process of Coal India Limited MT Recruitment
- Eligible candidates must have appeared for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) – 2022).
- Based on the GATE-2022 Scores/Marks and requirement, candidates will be shortlisted discipline-wise, category-wise in a ratio of 1:3 for further selection process.
- The final merit list will be prepared for each discipline on the basis of GATE-2022 Scores/Marks.
- General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs.1180/- (fee Rs 1000+GST 180/-)
- SC/ST/PWD/ Coal India Ltd Employees: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online
How to Apply for Coal India Limited Recruitment ?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these vacancy through online mode by visiting official CIL Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply for this post.
# Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section .
# Click on the “Online Application” and complete the registration process.
# Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
# Make payment of application fee as per your category and submit the form.
# At the end, take a print out of the application form .
Important Dates of Coal India Limited Recruitment 2022
# Opening date of Online Submission of Application: 23rd June 2022
# Last date of Online Submission of Application: 22nd July 2022
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below Official Notification in detail before submitting application.