CISF Recruitment 2022: Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has released an employment notification from eligible Male & Female Indian citizens for filling up the temporary posts of Constable/Tradesman in the Central Industrial Security Force. The last date for submission of the application is 20 December 2022.
- No of posts:- 787
- Branch wise vacancy list
1. Const./ Cook: 304 [Male:247, Female:27, ESM:30]
2. Const./ Cobbler: 7 [Male:5, Female:1, ESM:1]
3. Const./Tailor: 27 [Male:22, Female:2, ESM:3]
4. Const./ Barber: 109 [Male:90, Female:92, ESM:10]
5. Const./ Washer-man: 118 [Male:95, Female:11, ESM:12]
6. Const./ Sweeper: 199 [Male:161, Female:18, ESM: 20]
7. Const./ Painter: 1 [Male:1]
8. Const./ Mason: 12 [Male:10, Female:1, ESM:1]
9. Const./ Plumber: 4 [Male:4]
10. Const./ Mali: 3 [Male:3]
11. Const./ Welder: 3 [Male:3]
- Age limit:- Between 18 to 23 years as of 01.08.2022. Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02/08/1999 and later than 01/08/2004. The Upper age relaxation is up to 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST, and 3 years for Ex-Servicemen.
- Salary:- Pay Level-3 (Rs.21,700- 69,100)
- Educational Qualification:-
(i) Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board for skilled trades on or before the closing date of receipt of the online Application Form. (i.e. Barber, Boot Maker/Cobbler, Tailor, Cook, Mason, Mali, Painter, Plumber, Washer Man, and Welder). Industrial Training Institute-trained personnel will Be preferred.
(ii) Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board for unskilled trades on or before the closing date of receipt of the online Application Form (i.e. Sweeper).
Applications must be submitted online mode at the official website of CISF i.e. www.cisfrectt.in. No other mode of submission of the application is allowed.
Dates of submission of online applications:21/11/2022 to 20/12/2022 up to 23:00 Hrs.
The process of filling online application for the examination consists of two parts:
- One Time Registration
- Filling out online Application for the Examination
Please go through Annexure-I for of the official notification for “Procedure for filling Online Application”.
The recruitment process will consist of a Physical Standards Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Documentation, Trade Test, and Written Examination under OMR Based/ Computer Based Test (CBT) mode and Medical Examination.
- Application fee @ Rs.100/- from UR, OBC, and EWS candidates will be charged.
- Female candidates and those candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, and Ex-servicemen categories are exempted from paying the application fee
Candidates may follow the below-mentioned steps to apply online.
- Scroll down, and go to below Online Application Link.
- Click on “Apply Online” and complete the registration process by clicking “New Registration”.
- In the next stage, click on the “Online Application” Link and log in.
- Fill out your all personal and educational details and upload the necessary documents.
- In the end, submit the form.
- Don’t forget to take a print of a copy of the submitted application form.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Job Updates on Facebook||Click Here|