CISF Constable Recruitment 2022: Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) invites online applications from eligible Male Indian citizens for the posts of Constable/Fire (12 Pass Jobs). Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 04.03.2022.
Post Name:- Constable/Fire
- No of posts:- 1149 Posts
- State-wise vacancy list
1. Andaman & Nicobar: 0 Post
2. Andhra Pradesh: 79 Posts
3. Arunachal Pradesh: 9 Posts
4. Assam: 103 Posts
5. Bihar: 123 Posts
6. Chandigarh: 1 Post
7. Chhattisgarh: 40 Posts
8. Dadra Nagar Haveli and Daman & Diu: 0 Post
9. Delhi: 10 Posts
10. Goa: 1 Post
11. Gujarat: 34 Posts
12. Haryana: 14 Posts
13. Himachal Pradesh: 4 Posts
14. Jammu & Kashmir: 41 Posts
15. Jharkhand: 87 Posts
16. Kerala: 40 Posts
17. Ladakh: 1 Post
18. Lakshadweep: 0 Post
19. Madhya Pradesh: 50 Posts
20. Maharastra: 70 Posts
21. Manipur: 11 Posts
22. Meghalaya: 13 Posts
23. Mizoram: 5 Posts
24. Nagaland: 7 Posts
25. Odisha: 58 Posts
26. Pudducherry: 1 Post
27. Punjab: 16 Posts
28. Rajasthan: 39 Posts
29. Sikkim: 0 Post
30. Tamil Nadu: 41 Posts
31. Telangana: 30 Posts
32. Tripura: 15 Posts
33. Uttar Pradesh: 112 Posts
34. Uttarakhand: 6 Posts
36. West Bengal: 54 Posts
- Age limit:- 18- 23 years as on the closing date for receipt of the online Applications Form (i.e. 04.03.2022). Candidates should not have been born earlier than 05.03.1999 and later than 04.03.2004. Upper age relaxation up to 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST, and 3 years for Ex-Servicemen candidates.
- Salary:- Pay Level-3, Rs. 21,700-69,100/-
- Educational Qualification:- The candidates must have passed 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University with science subject on or before the closing date of receipt of the online Application Form.
Physical Standards for the post are as under
- Height – 170 Cms
- Chest –80-85 Cms (Minimum expansion 5 Cms.)
Relaxation for Candidates belonging to hill areas of the Garhwal, Kumaon, Himachal Pradesh, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas, Sikkim, Ladakh, Kashmir Valley of J&K, and the North Eastern States are as under
- Height – 165 Cms
- Chest– 78-83 Cms (Minimum expansion 5 Cms.)
How to apply for CISF Constable Recruitment 2022
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the CISF official recruitment portal www.cisfrectt.in. The process of filling online application for the examination consists of two parts:
- One Time Registration
- Filling of Online Application for the Examination
Apply Online for CISF Constable Vacancy
One Time Registration
- Log on to the official website of CISF is https://cisfrectt.in.
- The home page will be displayed. Click on the “Login” button.
- A new page will be displayed. Click on the “New Registration” button.
- The one-time Registration process requires filling up of the following information:
- Basic details
- Additional and contact details
For more details, please follow the steps of Annexure-I of the Official Notification.
The last date and time of submission of online applications is 04.03.2022 (5:00 PM)
Selection Procedure for CISF Constable Recruitment 2022
The candidates who qualify in PET/PST will be called for Written Examination under OMR/Computer Based Test (CBT) Mode. The Written Examination will consist of one objective type paper containing 100 questions carrying 100 marks, with the following composition
- General Intelligence and Reasoning: 25 Marks
- General Knowledge and Awareness: 25 Marks
- Elementary Mathematics: 25 Marks
- English/Hindi: 25 Marks
The fee is payable: Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only). Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of the fee.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the CISF Constable Recruitment 2022 official notification in detail before submitting applications.