CHF Arunachal Pradesh Recruitment 2022: College of Horticulture and Forestry (CHF), Central Agricultural University (CAU), Arunachal Pradesh has released employment news notification for the recruitment of 01 Junior Project Fellow (JPF) Vacancy.
Interested and eligible candidates to attend a walk-in-interview to be held on 27/04/2022. More details about the recruitment is provided below.
|Recruitment Board||Central Agricultural University (CAU), Arunachal Pradesh|
CHF Arunachal Pradesh Recruitment 2022: Junior Project Fellow (JPF) Vacancy
Junior Project Fellow (JPF)
- No. of vacancy: 01 (One)
- Educational Qualification: Masters degree in Agriculture/Horticulture.
- Emolument: Rs.23,000/- per month
- Age limit: For SC/ST/OBC candidate age limit is as per the Govt. of India norms. Such candidates claiming relaxation in age should produce the caste certificate from the Competent Authority.
How to Apply CHF Arunachal Pradesh Recruitment?
The candidates should bring ORIGINAL filled in application and bio-data in plain paper along with 2 passport size photographs, original certificates regarding qualifications, experience, attested photo copies of the certificates and NOC from the last employer (if already employed) as per the format enclosed at the time of Interview.
- Date of walk-in-interview: 27.04.2022 (9.30 am onwards)
- Venue: College of Horticulture & Forestry, CAU, Pasighat, Arunachal Pradesh
- Name of the Pl: Dr. Senpon Ngomle, Assistant Professor
- Email: email@example.com
- Mobile No.: 9774168919