Central Armed Police Force Recruitment 2022: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released an employment for the recruitment of 253 Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) Examination 2022.
Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 10/05/2022. More details about the recruitment is provided below.
|Application Process||Online Form|
|Job Location||Anywhere India|
|Recruitment Board||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
Assistant Commandant (Group A)
- No. of vacancy: 253
- Organization wise posts:
1. Border Security Force (BSF)
No. of Posts: 66
2. Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
No. of Posts: 29
3. Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
No. of Posts: 62
4. Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)
No. of Posts: 14
5. Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
No. of Post: 82
- Educational Qualification: A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree of a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification.
- Age Limit: A candidate must have attained the age of 20 years and must not have attained the age of 25 years on 1st August, 2022, i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1997 and not later than 1st August, 2002, age relaxation is as mentioned below.
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- Civilian Central Government Servant: 5 years
How to Apply Central Armed Police Force Recruitment?
- Candidates are required to apply online only by using the website https://www.upsconline.nic.in. Brief instructions for filling up the online Application Form have been given in Appendix-II see advertisement.
- The Online Applications can be filled up to 10th May, 2022 till 18.00 Hours.
- The online Applications can be withdrawn from 17.05.2022 to 23.05.2022 till 6.00 PM. detailed instructions regarding withdrawal of Applications is available at Appendix-II (B) see advertisement.
- UR/OBC: Rs. 200/-
- Female/ SC/ST/ Persons with Benchmark Disability: Nil
Payment Mode: Visa/Master/RuPay Credit/Debit Card or by using Internet Banking of SBI.
Apply online click here
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the Central Armed Police Force Recruitment 2022: Assistant Commandant Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.