CCPWC Guwahati Recruitment 2022: Police Assam has released employment news notification for the recruitment of 01 Junior Cyber Forensic Consultant Vacancy under the project Cyber Crime Prevention against Women and Children (CCPWC). Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 17/02/2022.
Junior Cyber Forensic Consultant
- No. of vacancy: 01 (One)
- Eligibility Criteria:
- (a) Minimum Educational Qualification: Master degree in cyber/digital/computer forensic or cyber forensic and information security or computer science or information technology or computer applications or physics with electronics as one of the subject from a recognized university.
- Bachelor degree in engineering/technology in computer science or information technology or computer science and engineering or electronics engineering from a recognized university.
- (b) 2 (two) years work experience with Government/PSU/Corporate in the field of cyber/digital/computer and mobile forensics or digital investigation.
- Desirable (at least any one):-
- (a) Certified examiner of cyber/digital/computer forensics by any recognized agency approved by the MEITY, Govt. of India. (b) Relevant experience in:-
- (i) Search and seizure techniques of cyber forensic evidences.
- (ii) Handling, labeling and packaging of cyber forensic evidence materials.
- (iii) Data acquisition/extraction, examination, analysis and report generation using different hardware and software tools of cyber forensic examination.
- (iv) To impart training, demonstration, hands on practical, preparation of training materials/SOPs, etc. to field police officers/IOs and law enforcement agencies.
- (v) Research and development activities in cyber forensics.
- (vi) Work experience in any law enforcement establishment or Central/State Forensic Science Laboratory.
- (vii) Social media analysis and mobile forensics
- Maximum age limit (as on the date of appointment): Not more than 45 years
- Speak: Hindi, English, Assamese
- Write: Hindi, English
- Read: Hindi, English, Assamese
Proficiency in writing in local language Assamese is preferable.
How to Apply CCPWC Guwahati Recruitment?
Application forms are to be submitted to the Office of the Addl. Director General of Police, CID, Assam, Ulubari, Guwahati- 07 on or before 17/02/2022.
Download Application Form
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the CCPWC Guwahati Recruitment 2022: Junior Cyber Forensic Consultant Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.