BVFCL Recruitment 2023: Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Ltd. (BVFCL), Namrup has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 07 Deputy General Manager (DGM), Chief Manager and Manager vacancy. The last date for submission of the application is 28th January 2023.
1. Dy. General Manager (DGM) – Technical
- No. of vacancy: 01 (UR)
- The scale of pay: Rs. 43,200-3%-66,000/- Minimum gross pay Rs.1,43,560/- Approx.
- Age limit: 53 years (as on 01.12.2022).
2. Chief Manager
- No. of vacancy: 04 (Four)
- Chemical: 01
- Instrumentation: 01
- Finance: 01
- Electrical: 01
- The scale of pay: Rs. 36,600-3%-62,000/- Minimum gross pay Rs.1,22,000/- Approx.
- Age limit: 52 years (as on 01.12.2022).
- MM: 01
- Safety: 01
- The scale of pay: Rs. 29,100-3%-54,500/- Minimum gross pay Rs.97,200/- Approx.
- Age limit: 50 years (as on 01.12.2022).
Educational Qualification: Check the Official Advertisement.
How to Apply for BVFCL Manager Recruitment 2023?
Candidates are required to apply online by providing details regarding age, date of birth, qualification, division and percentage of marks obtained, years of passing and respective School/College/University, work experience including position held if any, name of employers with address, nature of duties, period of service, the scale of pay, salary drawn and other requisite information/declaration. Candidates are also required to upload the scanned copy of the following documents, without which their application will not be accepted.
- Matriculation Certificate for age proof.
- Marks sheet all semesters/Degree certificate, as applicable, for proof of meeting educational qualification.
- Caste Certificate, if applicable.
- Divyang/PwBD certificate, if applicable.
- Experience Certificates.
- ID proof issued by Government authority.
Candidates may follow the below-mentioned steps to apply online.
- Scroll down, and go to below Online Application Link.
- Click on “Apply Online” and complete the registration process by clicking “New Registration”.
- In the next stage, click on the “Online Application” Link and log in.
- Fill out your all personal and educational details and upload the necessary documents.
- In the end, submit the form.
- Don’t forget to take a print of a copy of the submitted application form.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.