BSNL Recruitment 2022: Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited invites applications from eligible candidates for the posts of full-time Young Legal Professional for its BSNL Corporate Office, New Delhi. The last date for submission of the application is 09.02.2022.
Post Name:- Legal Professional
- No of posts:- 2 (Two)
- Place of posting:- Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited, Corporate Office (BSNL), New Delhi
- Period of contract:- The initial engagement shall be for 1 (one) year. Extension for the 2nd & 3rd years can be considered based on performance and need basis. The same will be with an annual increase of 5% after the 1st & 2nd years with the approval of the Competent Authority of BSNL.
- Upper age limit:- 32 years on the last date of receipt of online applications.
- Salary:- Rs. 75,000/- per month.
- Educational Qualification:-
# The candidate should have graduated with LLB (either 3 years or 5 years integrated course).
# The institute should be approved by the Bar Council of India (BCI).
# Minimum Marks: The candidate must have scored at least 60 percent marks in aggregate in LLB.
# The candidate should have post qualification experience of three years.
# Advantage shall be given to candidates completing their five-year integrated LLB course from any of the National Law Universities in India.
# Advantage shall be given to candidates with a good PGCLAT 2021 Score.
# Post qualification Executive Experience of Three Years, preferably in Legal Division of Central Govt./PSU, State Govt./PSU, Registered Company/Law Firm engaged in the business of Advocates and Solicitors for more than 20 years.
# Possessing hands-on experience in Drafting/ Vetting/ Execution of Legal Documents. Agreements, Contracts, MOUs, etc. with legal due diligence. Must have core competence in the areas of analyzing various legal/ commercial documents.
# In depth knowledge and expertise of applicable Corporate/ Commercial legislations, Company Law, Consumer Protection Act, Security Laws including Merger/acquisition/Take-over Laws, Cyber Laws, IPR Legislations, Telecom regulatory and Licensing Laws/Rules including the Indian Telegraph Act, Conveyancing, Civil/Criminal matters, Administrative and Service Matters, Labour issues, Taxation issues, Arbitration matters both domestic and international, international laws and litigation and administrative and RTI Act.
How to apply for BSNL Recruitment 2022: Legal Professional Vacancy
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the BSNL official recruitment portal www.bsnl.co.in/opencms/bsnl/BSNL/about_us/hrd/jobs.html from 10.01.2022 to 09.02.2022.
Apply Online For BSNL Legal Professional Vacancy: Click Here
- The registration fee of Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) shall be paid by the candidate through online mode.
Advertisement No:- BSNLCO-11/12/1/2021-RECTTDated 04-01-2022
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the BSNL Recruitment 2022: Legal Professional Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.