BSF Constable Recruitment 2022: The Border Security Force invites applications from eligible and interested Male & Female Indian citizens for filling up 2788 vacancies of Constable Tradesman (2651 vacancies for Male and 137 vacancies for Female candidates). The last date for submission of the application is 28.02.2022.
Post Name:- Constable
- No of posts:- 2788 (Male: 2651 and Female: 137)
- Discipline wise vacancy list
- Constable (Cobbler): 91 Posts [Male:88, Female:3]
- Constable (Tailor): 49 Posts [Male:47, Female:2]
- Constable (Cook): 944 Posts [Male:897, Female:47]
- Constable (Water Career): 537 Posts [Male:510, Female:27]
- Constable (Washer Man): 356 Posts [Male:338, Female:18]
- Constable (Barber): 130 Posts [Male:123, Female:7]
- Constable (Sweeper): 650 Posts [Male:617, Female:33]
- Constable (Carpenter): 13 Posts [Male:13, Female:0]
- Constable (Painter): 3 Posts [Male:3, Female:0]
- Constable (Electrician): 4 Posts [Male:4, Female:0]
- Constable (Draughtsman): 1 Post [Male:1, Female:0]
- Constable (Waiter): 6 Posts [Male:6, Female:0]
- Constable (Mali): 4 Posts [Male:4, Female:0]
- Age limit:– 18 to 23 years as of 1st August 2021. Upper age relaxation as per Govt rules.
- Salary:- Pay matrix Rs. 21,700- 69,100/- and other allowances as admissible to Central Govt employee.
- Educational Qualification:- Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized University/Board with
(i) Two years work experience in respective trades
(ii) One-year certificate course from Industrial Training Institute (ITI) of Vocational Institute with at least one year experience in the trade
(iii) Two years Diploma from Industrial Training Institute (ITI) in the trade or similar trade.
How to apply for BSF Constable Recruitment 2022: Constable (Tradesman) Vacancy
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the BSF official recruitment portal http://rectt.bsf.gov.in/ from 15.01.2022 to 28.02.2022.
Apply Online for BSF Constable Recruitment 2022: Constable (Tradesman)
BSF used to follow the following selection process to recruit a candidate to their company. Candidates are requested to adhere to the same detail given below:
- Physical Standards Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Document Verification
- Trade Test
- Written Test
- Medical Examination
- For General/OBC candidates: Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Serviceman: Nil
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the BSF Constable Recruitment 2022: 2788 Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.