Brahmaputra Board Guwahati Recruitment 2022: Brahmaputra Board, Guwahati has released employment news notification for the recruitment of 01 Young Professional-IT Vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 08/02/2022.
Young Professional- I
- Essential Qualification: B.Tech in Information Technology/Computer Science & Engineering OR MCA/M.Sc. (IT)/M.Sc. (Computer Science) from recognized University/Institute provided that their corresponding degree level course is BCA, B.Sc. (IT)/B.Sc. (Computer Science).
- Desirable: M.Tech in Information Technology/Computer Science from recognized University/Institute.
- Essential Experience: Minimum 3 years of experience as System Administrator/Asst. System Administrator.
- Desirable Experience: Computer Hardware and Software Repair & Management, Networking, Website Maintenance, e-office experience, Audio Video editing/digital creative content creation.
- Remuneration: Rs.30,000/- per month (Fixed)
- Age Limit: Maximum age limit is 30 years (Relaxable for SC/ST/OBC as per Govt. of India guidelines). Crucial date for determination of Age limit is the date of issue of this notification.
How to Apply Brahmaputra Board Guwahati Recruitment 2022?
Applications must be submitted in ONLINE application the candidates will be required to upload their documentary proof. Scanned copy of self attested documents/certificates in support of claims made by candidates, are to be uploaded in PDF format ONLY (Size <800kB each).
- Birth Certificate/Class-X Admit Card
- Class-X Marksheet
- Class-XII Marksheet
- Marksheet (s) of B.Tech/BCA/B.Sc.
- Marksheet (s) of M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc.
- Work Experience Certificates
- Other Skills/Training Certificates
- Caste Certificate
- Any other Relevant Document
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the Brahmaputra Board Guwahati Recruitment 2022: Young Professional- I Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.