BOB North Eastern States Recruitment 2022: Bank of Baroda (BOB) North Eastern States has released employment news notification for the recruitment of 18 Branch Receivables Manager Vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 14/04/2022.
BOB North Eastern States Recruitment 2022: Branch Receivables Manager Vacancy
|Application Process||Online Form|
|Job Location||Northeastern States|
BOB North Eastern States Job Information Details
Branch Receivables Manager
- No. of vacancy: 18 (Eight)
- Arunachal Pradesh: 02
- Assam: 04
- Manipur: 01
- Meghalaya: 01
- Mizoram: 01
- Nagaland: 01
- Tripura: 01
- West Bengal/Sikkim/Andaman Nicobar: 07
- Education Qualification: A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from University/ Institution recognized by Govt. of India/UGC/AICTE.
- Desirable: Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in any discipline.
- Remuneration: Remuneration will be offered based on candidate’s qualifications, experience, overall suitability, last drawn salary of the candidate and market benchmark, and shall not be a limiting factor for suitable candidates
- Age (in Years): Minimum: 23, Maximum: 35
Application Fee for North Eastern States Recruitment
- Application fees and Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) of Rs. 600/- for General /EWS and OBC candidates (plus applicable GST & transaction charges) and Rs.100/- (Intimation charges only) for SC/ ST/PWD/Women candidates (plus applicable GST & transaction charges) will be applicable. Bank is not responsible if any of the candidates makes more than one payment/s and no request for refund of fees shall be entertained.
- Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway available thereat.
- After ensuring the correctness of the particulars of the application form, candidates are required to pay fees through the payment gateway integrated with the application. No change/edit will be allowed thereafter.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking etc. by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
- On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form with the data entered by the candidate will be generated, which should be printed and retained by the candidate.
- If the online transaction is not successfully completed, please register again and make payment online.
- There is also a provision to reprint the application form containing fee details, at later stage.
How to Apply North Eastern States Recruitment?
- Candidates should visit Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.in/Career.htm and register themselves online in the appropriate Online Application Format, available through the link being enabled on the Careers->Current Opportunities on the Bank’s website & pay the application fee using Debit Card/ Credit Card/Internet Banking etc.
- Candidates need to upload their Bio-data while filling online application. Candidates are also required to upload their scanned photograph, signature and other documents related to their eligibility. Please refer to Annexure II regarding scanning of photograph & signature and upload of documents.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on SUBMIT button. Visually Impaired candidates will be responsible for getting the details filled in/carefully verifying, in the online application and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the BOB North Eastern States Recruitment 2022: Branch Receivables Manager Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.