Bharat Petroleum Recruitment 2022: The Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited invites online applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Junior Executive (Aviation). Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply. The last date for submission of the application is 07.02.2021.
Post Name:- Junior Executive (Aviation)
- No of posts:- Not specified.
- Upper age limit:- For General and EWS Category is 45 years as of 01.02.2022. Age relaxation for SC/ST candidates as per Govt rules.
- Salary:- Salary grade JG A0 (equivalent to E0 in DPE pay level) with pay scale Rs.30,000- 1,20,000/-. The Approx Cost to Company (CTC) is Rs. 11.63 lakhs per annum.
- Educational Qualification:-
(i) Candidate must have passed Diploma in Engineering/ Graduation/ B.Tech Degree or equivalent.
(ii) The candidate must possess a valid certification as “Quality Control Signatory” for handling Aviation Fuel issued by the Quality Control Manager of an Oil Company whose organization is duly approved by the Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) under Civil Aviation Requirements (CAR) series. Such certificate should have been valid for at least the last 5 years.
1. Minimum 10 years of continuous relevant work experience both in tank farm operations (receipt, storage, and handling) and into plane delivery of Aviation Turbine Fuel (ATF) at Aviation Fuelling facility of Indian Airports, with minimum 1 year of experience in Tank Farm Operations and Into Plane services each.
2. The work experience should necessarily include 5 years of relevant experience working in a leading Aviation Fuelling organization in India.
3. The candidate should have a Light Motor Vehicle (LMV) license which has been valid for the last 5 years.
4. The candidate should have experience in maintenance and upkeep of Aviation fuel-related facilities, both static and mobile. The candidate must be able to independently handle the quality control system of an Aviation Station and manage fuel quality from receipt till delivery to aircraft.
5. The candidate must currently be employed in the Executive Cadre of an organization, which is duly approved by DGCA under CAR Series to undertake Aviation Fuel handling.
6. The candidate should have a sound knowledge of the ATF QC Manual as well as the Aviation Operations Manual.
7. The candidate should have the experience of dealing with officials of national/ international airlines, DGCA & other associated agencies
How to apply for BPCL Recruitment 2022: Junior Executive (Aviation) Vacancy
Online applications will be accepted from 22nd January 2022 to 7th February 2022.
Interested & eligible candidates are requested to apply ONLINE only on https://www.bharatpetroleum.in under Careers -> Current Opening, after reading a detailed advertisement. No other means/mode of application shall be accepted.
Apply Online for BPCL Junior Executive (Aviation) Vacancy
The multi-stage selection process may comprise of various shortlisting tools like Application Screening (on basis of a number of years of relevant work experience, educational qualification, etc.), Written/Computer Based Test, Case-Based Discussion, Group Task, Personal Interview, etc. The selection process adopted will depend on the number of applications received.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the Bharat Petroleum Recruitment 2022: Junior Executive (Aviation) Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.