Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2022: Bank of Baroda invites applications from eligible candidates who are looking for a Banking Job for the 159 no’s Branch Receivables Manager posts across the country. Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 14.04.2022.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2022: Branch Receivables Manager
|Post Name||Branch Receivables Manager|
|No. of Posts||159|
|Job Location||All India|
|Download Advertisement||Click Here|
|Recruitment Board||Bank of Baroda|
Post Name:- Branch Receivables Manager
- No of posts:- 159 [UR:68, SC:23, ST:11, OBC:42, EWS:15]
- State/UT wise vacancy list
1. Andhra Pradesh/Telangana: 5 Posts
2. Arunachal Pradesh: 2 Posts
3. Assam: 4 Posts
4. Bihar: 7 Posts
5. Chhattisgarh: 5 Posts
6. Goa: 3 Posts
7. Gujarat/Daman And Diu/Dadar N Haveli: 18 Posts
8. Haryana/Punjab: 10 Posts
9. Himachal Pradesh: 3 Posts
10. Jammu & Kashmir: 1 Post
11. Jharkhand: 3 Posts
12. Karnataka: 7 Posts
13. Kerala: 5 Posts
14. Madhya Pradesh: 7 Posts
15. Maharashtra: 23 Posts
16. Manipur: 1 Post
17. Meghalaya: 1 Post
18. Mizoram: 1 Post
19. Nagaland 1 Post
20. NCT Of Delhi/NCR: 10 Posts
21. Odisha: 7 Posts
22. Rajasthan: 7 Posts
23. Tamil Nadu/Puducherry: 5 Posts
24. Tripura: 1 Post
25. Uttar Pradesh/Uttarakhand: 15 Posts
26. West Bengal/Sikkim/Andaman Nicobar: 7 Posts
- Age limit:- 23 to 35 years as of 01.03.2022. The upper age relaxation is up to 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST, and 10 years for PWD candidates.
- Salary:- Remuneration will be offered based on the candidate’s qualifications, experience, overall suitability, last drawn salary of the candidate, and market benchmark, and shall not be a limiting factor for suitable candidates.
- Educational Qualification:- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from University/ Institution recognized by Govt. of India/UGC/AICTE.
- Desirable:- Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in any discipline.
- Experience:- Minimum 2 Years of overall work experience out of which one (1) year of experience should be in Collection Profile with Banks/ NBFCs/ Financial Institutions and related industries in India.
How to apply for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2022 Branch Receivables Manager Vacancy?
Candidates should visit Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.in/Career.htm and register themselves online in the appropriate Online Application Format, available through the link being enabled on the Careers-> Current Opportunities on the Bank’s website & pay the application fee using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking, etc.
Apply online for the Bank of Baroda Branch Receivables Manager Vacancy
The last date for Submission of Application & Payment of fees is 14.04.2022.
- Applications are invited State wise. Hence, the shortlisting of applications, the invitation for the selection process, and preparation of the merit list shall be State-wise.
- The tentative number of vacancies for each State is as listed above. However, the Bank at its discretion reserve the right to modify/add/reduce the vacancies/ States/ locations as per the business requirements, administrative considerations, and/or performance/suitability of candidates in the selection process or any other circumstances.
- Rs. 600/- + Applicable Taxes + Payment Gateway Charges for General, EWS & OBC candidates
- Rs. 100/- + Applicable Taxes + Payment Gateway Charges for SC, ST, PWD & Women
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2022 Branch Receivables Manager Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.