AYUSH Assam Recruitment 2022: National AYUSH Mission, Assam has released employment news notification for the recruitment of Community Health Officer (CHO) Vacancy for 40 seats Certificate in Community Health (CCH). Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 28/02/2022.
Certificate in Community Health (CCH)
- No. of seats: 40 nos.
- Duration of the Course: 6 months (Full time, Theory and Practical Classes)
- Essential Criteria: (i) The candidates must have the BAMS/BHMS qualification from a recognized Institute. (ii) Registered under respective State Council/Board.
- Desirable Criteria: (i) Proficiency in regional/local language and dialect. (ii) Work experience in the public health system preferably at the Primary/Community Health Centre level will be given weightage.
- Stipend during the Course: Rs.12000/- per month
- Remuneration: On successful completion for the course, the CHOs, if absorbed under National AYUSH Mission, Assam will receive Rs.25,000/- per month and performance based incentives up to Rs.15,000/- per month.
How to Apply National AYUSH Mission Recruitment?
The duly filled up Application Form along with all the enclosures must be submitted to the Director of AYUSH, Assam cum Member Secretary (EB), National AYUSH Mission, Office the National AYUSH Mission, Assam, House No. 1, Banphul Nagar Path (Near Housefed), Basistha Road, Dispur, Guwahati-6, on or before 28/02/2022 during office hours.
Download Application Form
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the AYUSH Assam Recruitment 2022: CCH Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.