ATEPFO Exam 2021: Assam Tea Employees Provident Fund Organization (ATEPFO) has released the exam notice for the recruitment of 13 Assistant Fund Control Officer (AFCO) vacancy. Candidates who passed in the Written Test (Stage I) held on 8th November 2020 now must appear in the Written Test (Stage II). The stage II exam will be held on 14th November 2021.
Name of post: Assistant Fund Control Officer (AFCO)
- No of posts: 13
- Name of department: Assam Tea Employees Provident Fund Organization (ATEPFO)
- Name of exam: Written Test (Stage II)
- Date of exam: 14th November 2021
- Venue of exam: Guwahati
- Website: www.atppf.nic.in
ATEPFO Exam Schedule
The written examination schedule of ATEPFO Assistant Fund Control Officer (AFCO) vacancy is as mentioned below:
|Morning, 09:00 AM to 12 Noon||General Studies including Current
Affairs (National and International)
|Afternoon, 01:30 PM to 4.30 PM||General English and Arithmetic||100 (50+50)|
Instructions to Candidates for ATEPFO Exam 2021
Here is a set of instructions to Candidates for ATEPFO Exam for the recruitment of Assistant Fund Control Officer (AFCO) vacancy.
- Reporting Time: Shortlisted candidates should report at their respective venues positively before 8:00 AM.
- Covid-19 Guidelines: Wearing of masks in the examination venue is compulsory.
- List of Candidates: The Roll Nos of the shortlisted candidates in the respective venues for Written Test (Stage II) of AFCO recruitment would be uploaded in the official website of ATEPFO —> www.atppf.nic.in after 30th October 2021. Shortlisted candidates are advised to check the venue in which they will have to appear.
- Admit Card: All candidates are required to show their original Admit Card of the Written Test held on 08.11.2020 which was signed by the candidate and the invigilator at the examination venue. Without this Admit Card no candidate will be allowed to appear for the Written Test (Stage II) of the AFCO recruitment process.