Assistant Teacher Vacancy In Government L.P. Schools In Meghalaya : Sub-Divisional School Education Officer, Dadenggre invites applications from eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Teachers in Government L.P. Schools. The last date for submission of the application is
10th December 2021 03 January 2022.
Post Name:- Assistant Teachers
- No of posts:- 202 (Two Hundred Two)
- GARO: 111
- ASSAMESE: 89
- BENGALI: 2
- Age limit:- Should have attained the age of 21 years and not exceeded 32 years as on 3Ist January 2020. Age relaxation for ST/SC as admissible and upto 40 years for in-service teachers from Government Aided Schools.( No age bar for Government employees provided they entered service at an ap-propriate age.)
- Reservation Policy: As per State Policy.
- Educational Qualification:-
- Class- 12th Passed with 50% for General Candidates & 45% for ST/SC. Candidates with D.E.1.Ed/ or Graduate with B.Ed. As per NCTE Notification Dated -23-08-2010- S1.I.
- MTET Passed Certificate: Compulsory.
- D.E.1.Ed Passed Certificate: Compulsory. (** All Candidates awaiting D.E}.Ed result from NIOs are qualified to apply for the vacant posts)
- Basic Computer literacy will be an added preference.
How to apply for Teaching Jobs in South West Garo Hills Head Teacher Vacancy
Only candidates who are willing to serve in the interior areas can apply to the above post. Interested candidates are to submit the application on or before 10th December 2021 to the office of the I/c Sub-Divisional School Education Officer, Dadenggre. Applicants are requested to mention the phone number and Email Address in the applicant form.
The Personal interview will be conducted in the office of the Sub-Divisional School Education Officer, Dadenggre. Direct or indirect canvassing of any kind shall not be entertained and will result to disqualification. Candidates will be selected for appointment through Board of Interview constituted by the State Government. The date of the interview will be notified later.
Photocopies of relevant documents/ certificates/ testimonials for record and original documents for verification should be produced during the personal interview.
All the newly MTET passed candidates are allowed to submit their application in time along with the valid and pre-requisite documents and testimonials.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the Teaching Jobs in Dadenggre Sub Division: Assistant Teacher Vacancy in Government L.P. Schools and Extention Notification in detail before submitting applications.