Assam University Silchar Recruitment 2022: Department of Pharmaceutical Science, Assam University, Silchar has released employment news notification for the recruitment of 01 Project Assistant (PA) Vacancy.
Interested and Eligible candidates to attend the walk-in-interview to be held on 23/04/2022. Interested and Eligible Candidates read advertisement before apply.
Application Process Offline Form
Job Location Silchar
Interview Date 23/04/2022
Recruitment Board www.aus.ac.in
Assam University Silchar Job Information Details
- No. of vacancy: 01 (one)
- Essential Qualifications: M. Pharm/M.S. (Pharm.) in Pharmacology/ M.Sc Biotechnology/ M.Sc Life Sciences with GATE/GPAT/CSIR-NET or equivalent examination. Experience in mammalian cell culture and Co-culture, Fluorescence microscopy, TransWell experiments will be an advantage.
- Duration: Initial appointment is for one year, which is extendable up to 2 years solely based on the performance (from the start of the project 24/01/2022).
- Monthly fellowship: As per DST Guidelines (Rs.20,000/- p.m. + HRA).
- Terms and conditions: The service of the selected candidate will be as per the SERB-DST guidelines. The project is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project.
- Age limit: The upper age limit must not be more than 27 years as on January 31, 2022 (relaxable for 5 years for SC/ST/Physically Handicapped/Female candidates) (as per GOI rules).
How to Apply Assam University Silchar Recruitment?
An online walk-in-interview has been called on 23/04/2022 at 11:00 AM at the Department of Pharmaceutical Science, Assam University, Silchar for the project ‘In vitro breast cancer disease model: A refined translational tool to accelerate pharmaceutical drug screening’ sponsored by the Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB), Department of Science and Technology (DST), ‘Start-up Research Grant’ Government of India.