Assam University Recruitment 2021: Assam University (AUS), Silchar has released employment news notification for the recruitment 02 Project Associate and Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Vacancy in the Department of Chemistry, Assam (Central) University, Silchar and Department of Ecology and Environmental Science. Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 20/12/2021.
1. Project Associate
- No. of post: 01 (One)
- Essential qualification: M. Sc or M. tech in Chemistry or Biochemistry or Pharmaceutical Chemistry. Strong background in Chemistry is essential.
- Emolument: Project Associate for Non-NET/non-GATE/etc., shall be INR (25,000/- +HRA) per month only, otherwise (INR 31,000/- + HRA) per month applicable only for NET/GATE/BET/BINC qualified candidates. The mentioned emolument is subject to change according to the DBT up gradation/norms.
2. Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- No. of post: 01 (One)
- Educational qualification: Master Degree in Remote Sensing/Environmental Science/Life Science/ Zoology/Botany/Agriculture and allied subject with a minimum of 55%. The candidate needs to qualify National Eligibility Tests including either: (i) CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant professorship) or GATE or (ii) the candidate has qualified National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISC, IISER etc.
- Desirable: Computer knowledge/minimum 1 year experience in RS and GIS application/PG Diploma in RS and GIS.
- Fellowship: Rs. 31, 000/- per month +HRA @ 8% of the fellowship per month for 1st and 2ndyears and Rs. 35, 000/- per month +HRA @ 8% of the fellowship per month for 3rd year upon successful completion of 2 years period as Junior Research Fellow and after review by Review Committee.
How to Apply AUS Silchar Recruitment?
- Project Associate: Competent candidates are requested to send their applications along with their CV (with cover letter and self-attested photograph) to the PI at the e-mail address: [email protected] on or before the 17h of Dec, 2021. Short listed candidates will be notified for appearing in an online interview by the 18th of Dec, 2021 the link for attending the same will be sent by e-mail. The online interview is scheduled to be held on the 20th of Dec, 2021 at 3pm.
- JRF: Interested candidates are requested to send their application in the prescribed format through e-mail to [email protected] on or before 20th December, 2021. Candidates are requested to bring all original mark sheets and testimonials for the purpose and they should be present before the selection committee with all original certificates for an interview on 21st December, 2021 at 11 A.M in the Conference Hall of the Department of Ecology and Environmental science, Assam University, Silchar-788011. No TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the Assam University Recruitment 2021 Project Associate & JRF Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.