Assam Rifles Sportsperson Recruitment 2022: Online applications are invited from eligible male and female Indian citizens for filling up 104 vacancies allotted in the following sports disciplines for the post of Rifleman/Riflewoman (General Duty) under Sports Quota recruitment in Assam Rifles for the year 2022. Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 30th April 2022.
Post Name:- Rifleman/Riflewomen (General Duty)
- No of posts:- 104
- Sports Discipline wise vacancy list
1. Football: 20 Posts [Male:10, Female:10]
2. Boxing: 21 Posts [Male:11, Female:10]
3. Rowing: 18 Posts [Male:8, Female:10]
4. Archery: 15 Posts [Male:9, Female:6]
5. Cross Country: 10 Posts [Male:10, Female:0]
6. Athletics: 10 Posts [Male:10, Female:0]
7. Polo: 10 Posts [Male:4, Female:6]
- Age limit:- 18 to 23 years. The upper age relaxation is up to 5 years for Gen/OBC and years for SC/ST candidates.
- Salary:- Pay scale and other allowance will be as admissible to Assam Rifles personnel as per 7th CPC.
- Educational Qualification:- Matriculation from a recognized Board.
- Sports Qualification:- Players who have participated in any International Competition/ National Competitions/ Inter-University Tournaments/ National, Sports/ Games for Schools National award winner in National Physical Efficiency Drive.
How to apply for Assam Rifles Recruitment 2022 Rifleman/ Riflewoman under Sports Quota?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the Assam Rifles Vacancy recruitment portal https://www.assamrifles.gov.in/onlineapp/
The last date of submission of the online application is 30th April 2022.
The Recruitment Rally will be held at Headquarters Inspector General Assam Rifles (South), Mantripukri (Manipur). The Recruitment Rally is tentatively scheduled with effect from 04 Jul 2022 onwards Depending upon the COVID pandemic situation, the exact date of reporting at the rally site will be mentioned in calling letters.
- For Gen/OBC candidates: Rs 100/-
- For SC/ST candidates: Nil
The fee will be deposited online by the candidates into SBI Current Account No. 37088046712 in favor of Recruitment Branch, HQ DGAR, Shillong – 793010 payable at SBI HQ DGAR Laitkor Branch IFSC Code – SBIN0013883.
Advertisement No:- Memo No. l. 1 201 6/Rect Cell/2022/105 (Date: 17.03.2022)
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the Assam Rifles Recruitment 2022 Rifleman/Riflewoman under Sports Quota official notification in detail before submitting applications.