Assam Finance Service Recruitment 2022: Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has released employment news notification for the recruitment of 20 Junior Grade-II Vacancy in the cadre of Assam Finance Service under Finance Estt-B, Govt. of Assam. Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 13/04/2022.
- No. of vacancy: 20 (Open Category: 13, SC: 01, STP: 04 & STH: 02)
- Category wise posts:-
- Assam Accounts Service: 08
- Assam Local Fund Audit Service: 08
- Supdt./Accountants/Senior Accounts Asstt. of Treasuries: 04
- Educational Qualification:
- The minimum Educational Qualification of a candidate shall be a Graduate from a recognized University by the Government.
- All applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in this advertisement. They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the essential qualifications laid down for this post. Candidates must fulfill the essential qualifications by the closing date. No enquiry asking for advice as to eligibility will be entertained.
- Eligibility Criteria:
- An Accounts Officer of the Assam Accounts Service, an Audit Officer of Assam Local Fund Audit Service and a member of the Assam Treasury (Estt.) Service (Supdt./Accountant/Senior Accounts Asstt.) are eligible to appear in the examination if he/she has not crossed the age of 50 years on 01- 01-2022 and is a graduate of a recognized university and has rendered at least 5 years of service in his/her cadre. A Certificate to the effect that 5 years of service has been completed is to be issued, by the Appointing Authority and it must be furnished along with the application.
- The age limit of the candidates will be calculated on the basis of the Matriculation/ HSLC/HSSLC Admit Card or Certificate issued by a recognized Central/State Board /Council which is to be uploaded while filling up the online application. No other document shall be accepted.
Application Fee of Assam Finance Service Recruitment 2022
Under the Digital India initiative by Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), Government of India, APSC has decided to launch its Online Recruitment portal with the help of CSC-SPV, a MeitY approved organization, which will charge a processing fee of Rs. 30.00/- + 18% tax = Rs.35.40/- from each candidate.
- General: Rs.285.40/-
- SC/ST/OBC/MOBC: Rs.185.40/-
Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered and summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection would be entertained.
Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstance nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
How to Apply Assam Finance Service Recruitment 2022 ?
- Applicants are required to apply online through APSC’s recruitment website. No other means/mode of application will be accepted and the Application will be summarily rejected.
- Applicants who have not registered yet, in Online Recruitment Portal of APSC are first required to go to the APSC’s recruitment website https://online.apscrecruitment.in and register themselves by clicking on ‘Register Here’ link and complete the One Time Registration (OTR) process by providing relevant details.
- Candidates must submit the details of documents like Certificate No., Issue date, Issuing authority and upload the documents/certificates (whenever asked for) in support of the claims made by them in the Application Form like, Date of Birth, Experience, Qualification(s) etc. or any other information, in pdf/jpeg file in such a way that the file size does not exceed 200 KB and is legible when a printout taken. For that purpose, the applicant may scan the documents/certificates in 200 dpi grey scale.
- An applicant is required to upload the scanned images of his/her recent photograph and signature in JPG/JPEG format. (a) Size of the photograph (passport size) (Max size–200 KB) (b) Size of the signature (Max size–200 KB).
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the Assam Finance Service Recruitment 2022: Junior Grade II Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.