Assam Agricultural University Requirement 2021: Office of the Director Comprehensive Scheme for Studying the Cost of Cultivation of Scheme, Assam Agricultural University (AAU) Campus, Jorhat has released employment news notification for the recruitment 02 posts Field Man Vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online here before 20/11/2021.
Post Name: Field Man
- Essential Qualification: (i) Graduate in Science/Arts/Commerce from a Govt. recognized University. (ii) PGDCA/DCA from reputed institute.
- Pay Scale: Consolidated pay in the pay scale of Rs.14000-49000/- with Grade Pay of Rs.8700/- (Revised).
- Age limit: 38 years as on 01st January, 2021 which is relaxable for candidates belonging to reserved category as per rules.
How to Apply for Cost of Cultivation of Scheme
- Demand Draft/Indian Postal Order amounting Rs.300/- in case of General/OBC candidates and Rs.150/- in case of SC/ST candidates must accompany the application form in favour of “Director, Cost of Cultivation Scheme, AAU, Jorhat” along with self attested copies of other supporting documents to be submitted to the Director, Cost of Cultivation Scheme, Assam Agricultural University Campus, Jorhat-13, Assam on or before the cut of date, i.e. 20th November 2021.
- Self-addressed stamped (Worth Rs.6/-) envelope, Size-23 cm x 10 cm should be sent along with the application form.