AS-CFMS Recruitment 2021: Assam Society for Comprehensive Financial Management System (AS-CFMS) has released an employment notification for the recruitment of Procurement Support Specialist vacancy on contractual basis under “Assam State Public Finance Institutional Reforms project (ASPIRe Project) . Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 05/12/2021.
- No of post: N/A
- Educational Qualification: Graduates in Engineering, Commerce, Business Administration or any other relevant domain. Candidate must possess a Certificate/Diploma or higher qualification in Public Procurement.
- Experience: At least 11 years of experience in the field of Public Procurement with the government (with state or central government / autonomous government bodies etc.) and Externally Aided Projects Funded by World Bank, Asian Development Bank, NDB etc.
- Desired Competencies:
- Strong conceptual, analytical skills with clarity of thought process and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Effective communication skills with the ability to clearly and concisely convey necessary information, explain reasoning, and support conclusions using data and facts.
- Excellent computer and document processing skills.
- Thorough Knowledge of GFR 2017 and CVC guidelines.
- Knowledge of the Procurement Regulations of Multilateral Development Banks, FIDIC will be preferred.
- Knowledge of Assam Public Procurement Act and Rules will be added advantage.
- Remuneration: Indicative consolidated remuneration will be in the range of Rs. 150000/- to Rs. 215000/- per month. Depending on qualification, experience and competency of the candidate, the salary is negotiable.
How to Apply for AS-CFMS Assam Recruitment
Candidates need to submit their application in the designated format along with testimonials. Candidates need to submit their application on or before 05.12.21 through e-mail at email@example.com & Submission of Hard Copy of application is not required.
Important Dates of AS-CFMS Recruitment 2021
- Starting date of online application submission: 21/11/2021
- Last date of online application submission: 05/12/2021
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the AS-CFMS Recruitment 2021: Procurement Support Specialist Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.