Arunachal Pradesh TET 2020: The Directorate of Elementary Education (DEE), Govt of Arunachal Pradesh has released employment news notification for the recruitment of 9th State Level Teacher Eligibility Test (APTET)’ 2020. The exam will be held on 13/03/2022. Candidates can submit their applications from 11/02/2022 to 04/03/2022.
Exam Name: APTET 2020 | Arunachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test 2020
Minimum Qualifications to appear in the MTET 2021
A. Paper-I (Class I to V) Primary Level
- Educational Qualification:
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with 50% marks and 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known).
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4 years Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.).
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2 years Diploma in Education (Special Education).
Graduation and Two years Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known).
- Age limit: Maximum age 30 years as on 01/01/2022 (age relaxation to APST candidates as per norms.)
B. Paper-II (Class VI to VIII) Upper Primary Level
- Educational Qualification:
Graduation and 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known).
Graduation with at least 50% marks and ½ year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.)
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4 years B.A., B.Ed./B.Sc., B.Ed.
- Reservation: Relaxation up to 5% in qualifying marks for the candidates of reserved category as per State Govt. norms.
D.El.Ed./B.Ed. Course from NCTE recognized institution and Diploma in Special Education and B.Ed. (Special Education) organized by rehabilitation council of India (RCI) shall only be considered.
Application Fee of APTET 2020 PL & UP Level
Prescribed amount of fee as mentioned below shall be paid through the Treasury Challan inbuilt in the system of online submission form of APTET 2020.
- APST: Paper I OR Paper II Rs.250/- (Two hundred Fifty)
- APST: Paper I & Paper II (Both Paper) Rs.400/- (Four hundred)
- General: Paper I & Paper II Rs.500/ (Five hundred)
- General: Paper I & Paper II (Both Paper) Rs.800/- (Eight hundred)
“Head of Account’ 0202’ [Education]’ 01 Elementary, (A.G.) Itanagar, APTET 2020 & address to the Director of Elementary Education, Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh, Itanagar.
How to Apply APTET 2020 Recruitment?
Candidates are directed to visit at www.aptet2020.in and apply online by following the guidelines as stated in the website. And may call at toll free no.: +91 9389993892 and email id [email protected] for any query.
Schedule dates for APTET 2020 Recruitment
- Submission of Online Application of APTET’ 2020: 11/02/2022 to 04/03/2022 (by 5.00 pm)
- Printing/Generating/Downloading of Admit Card by Candidate: 08/03/2022 to 12/03/2022
- Date of Examination: 13/03/2022
- Declaration of Result: 14/03/2022
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the Arunachal Pradesh TET 2020 official notification in detail before submitting applications.