Army Public School Recruitment 2022: The Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) invites online applications from eligible candidates who are looking for Teaching Jobs in his locality for approx 8700 pots of Primary Trained Teacher (PRT), Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT), and Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) in 137 no’s Army Public Schools (APS) located in various Cantonments and Military Stations across India. The last date for submission of the application is 28.01.2022.
There are approximately 8700 teachers on the rolls of these schools. Out of these, a large number get turned over every year due to various reasons. The exact number of vacancies available in the respective school will be announced by the School/ Management while advertising for holding interviews/evaluation of teaching skills.
1. Post Name:- PGT
- Educational Qualification:- The candidates should be B. Ed qualified and possesses Post Graduation Degree with a minimum of 50% marks.
2. Post Name:- TGT
- Educational Qualification:- The candidates should be B. Ed qualified and possesses a Graduation Degree with a minimum of 50% marks.
3. Post Name:- PRT
- Educational Qualification:- B.Ed/Two Year Diploma Graduation and Graduation with minimum 50% marks.
Age limit (as of 1st April 2021)
- Fresh Candidates should be Below 40 years (Less than 5 years teaching experience).
- Experienced Candidates should be below 57 years (Those with more than 5 years of teaching experience in the last 10 years)
CTET/TET is not mandatory for appearing in the Online Screening Test. However, CTET/TET conducted by the Centre/state government is mandatory for appointment as TGTs/PRTs. Those not qualified in CTET/TET but found fit in all other respects may be considered for appointment on vacancies which may be Adhoc in nature till attainment of qualification.
How to apply for Army Public School Recruitment 2022
Candidates are expected to register ON-LINE for the screening exam by logging onto the Registration Portal https://register.cbtexams.in/AWES/Registration/.
Candidates can register between 07 January 2022 to 28 January 2022. Thereafter the portal will be closed for registration.
Selection Procedure for AWES Army Public School Recruitment 2022
The selection procedure contains 3 steps as follows
1. Online Screening Test
- The Online screening test will be conducted by an agency identified by HQ AWES centrally, the students will receive a scorecard for the same which will be valid for Three Years. This has been scheduled for 19 and 20 February 2022 at various centers across the country.
- The Schools will publish the vacancies in the local newspapers for which the candidates with OST scorecards will be interviewed, The interviews may or may not be held at the location of the school. It may be held as per the discretion of the local management at a convenient place at one of the other Schools.
3. Evaluation of Teaching Skills
- After Interview Teaching Skills will be Tested and Language Teachers may Require to take a written test comprising Essay & Comprehension of 15 marks each, selection Committee might take a Computer Proficiency Test if needed.
Candidates would be able to take mock tests ON-LINE to familiarize themselves with the exam procedure. A link for this will be available on the Registration Portal with effect from 01 Feb 2022.
APS PRT Exam Pattern
- Subjects: General Awareness, Mental Ability, English Comprehension, Educational Concepts and Methodology, Inclusive education, IT.
- Marks: 90 Marks
APS TGT/PGT Exam Pattern
The question paper will be divided into two parts
- Part A: General Awareness, Mental Ability, English Comprehension, Educational Concepts and Methodology, Inclusive education, IT
- Part B: Subject related questions
- Marks: 90 Marks
What are AWES Score Cards?
- The Score Cards of successful candidates will be available on the Registration Portal after the exam which the candidates may download and laminate. The card will be valid for life provided the candidate takes up a teaching position in any CBSE recognized school (for a period of at least one year) within 3 years of issue of Score Card.
- The Examination fee for all the categories is Rs. 385/-. It is to be paid via Online mode and is nonrefundable.
Important Dates for AWES Army Public School Recruitment 2022
- Registration: From 07 January 2022 to 28 January 2022.
- Availability of Admit cards online: From 10 February 2022
- Examination: 19 and 20 February 2022.
- Publication of Result: 28 February 2022
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the AWES Army Public School Recruitment 2022 official notification in detail before submitting applications.