ARIAS Society Guwahati Recruitment 2022: Assam Rural Infrastructure and Agricultural Services (ARIAS) Society, Guwahati has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 02 Capacity Building Specialist and Financial Management Executive (FME) Vacancy.
Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply here. More details about the recruitment are provided below.
|Application Process||Walk-in Interview|
|Walk-in Date||21 & 22/06/2022|
1. Training & Capacity Building Specialist (TCBS)
- No. of vacancy: 01 (One)
- Educational Qualification:
- Master’s degree or equivalent in business administration, law, management, economics or Organizational Development or Public Governance or social sciences or Information Technology or a related field.
- At least 7 years of relevant experience in a responsible position of a public or private agency involved in implementing large projects.
- Extensive knowledge of instructional design theory and learning principles and Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods, tools and techniques
- Demonstrable knowledge and direct experience of handling training & capacity Building in a public or private agency with sound decision making and organizational skills
- Familiarity and experience with Training and Capacity Building in Information Technology area
- Familiarity and experience with reform of Government Systems will be an advantage.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Good knowledge of externally aided projects, preferably of World Bank procedures and Understanding of government procurement procedures.
- Excellent communication, people management and report writing skills are necessary.
- Good command over English and working knowledge of Assamese and Hindi is an added advantage.
- Experience in South Asia or India and specific experience in Assam is preferred
- Remuneration: Depending on the qualifications, experience, competency and also the remuneration/CTC of the last assignment, the consolidated fixed annual Cost to Project (CTP) of the TCBS will be determined and mutually agreed with the successful candidate, which would be in the range between Rs.6.60 lakh to Rs.19.20 lakh per year.
- Age: The candidate shall not be of more than 45 years of age as on 1st June’2022. However, in case of exceptionally talented candidate having wide relevant experience, this requirement may be relaxed at the discretion of the State Project Director, ARIAS Society.
- Walk-in Interview: 21.06.2022, 10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon
2. Financial Management Executive (FME)
- No. of vacancy: 01 (One)
- Graduate/Post Graduate in Commerce from any Govt. recognized University with in-depth knowledge of financial management procedures applicable for World Bank/externally funded projects and having hands on experience of operating Tally accounting software. At least 4 years of experience in financial management related activities in any World Bank/Externally aided project or similar Govt. of India funded projects/National level reputed projects, with minimum 1 (one) year in Govt. projects.
- Computer Skills: Experience of operating Tally accounting software and using Internet based applications, and proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point, etc.
- Proven practical skills in the aspects of finance and accounts
- Demonstrated knowledge of World Bank financial management policies, best practice, systems and tools
- Demonstrated strong conceptual, analytical skills with clarity of thought process and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent organizational skills and accuracy with keen attention to detail;
- Self motivated, high level of zeal and enthusiasm in all endeavours, unblemished integrity, ability to check quality of own work and ability to organize and prioritize own work to meet deadlines;
- Ability to work both independently and as well as in a team;
- Strong communication skills with the ability to clearly and concisely convey necessary information, explain reasoning, and support conclusions using data and facts;
- Must possess initiative and the ability to work independently as well as team;
- Good communication and report writing skills in English language
- Good command over English language
- Remuneration: Depending on the qualifications, experience, competency, and also the remuneration/CTC of the last assignment, the consolidated fixed annual Cost to project (CTP) of the FME will be determined and mutually agreed with the successful candidate, which would be in the range between Rs.4.20 lakh to Rs.6.18 lakh per year.
- Age: The candidate shall not be of more than 40 years of age as on 1st of June’2022. However, in case of exceptionally talented candidate having wide relevant experience this requirement may be relaxed.
- Walk-in Interview: 22.06.2022, 10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon
How to Apply for ARIAS Society Guwahati Recruitment?
Interested and eligible Candidates (from India) having the essential qualification and experience may directly Walk-In Interview on the above-mentioned dates at the office of the ARIAS Society, Agriculture Complex, Khanapara, G.S. Road, Guwahati-781022. Candidates arriving up to 12:00 Noon on the date of Walk-in-Interview may be considered/entertained for the selection process.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below Official Notification in detail before submitting application.