ARIAS Recruitment 2021: Assam Rural Infrastructure and Agricultural Services (ARIAS) Society Guwahati, Assam Citizen Centric Service Delivery Project (ACCSDP) has released employment news notification for the recruitment 03 posts Business Process Re-engineering Expert (BPRE) Vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online here before 11/11/2021.
Post Name: Business Process Re-engineering Expert (BPRE)
- Education Qualification: B. Tech/BE in Electronics/Computer Science/IT/Information Systems or related subject/MCA/M.Sc IT from any recognized university.
- Experience: At least 7 years of experience in managing electronic service delivery initiatives in public/reputed private sector agency (ies) at managerial position. In case, sufficient candidates with 7 years of experience in the field cited above are not available, the interview panel may allow candidates having 5 years of experience to appear before the interview panel. Computer Skill: High level of Computer Skills, including proficiency in Internet based applications, MS Word, MS Excel and MS Power Point etc. Language proficiency: Fluency in English. Candidates with knowledge of local language will be preferred.
- Age: Below 45 years as on 1st of November’2021.
How to Apply for ARIAS Society Guwahati Recruitment
- Interested and eligible Candidates (from India) having the essential qualification and experience may directly Walk-In for Interview on the above mentioned dates at the office of the ARIAS Society, Agriculture Complex, Khanapara, G.S. Road, Guwahati-781022. Candidates arriving up to 12:00 Noon on the date of Walk-in-Interview may be considered/entertained for the selection process.
- Date of Walk-in-Interview: 11/11/2021, Time: 10:30 AM 12:00 Noon
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the ARIAS Recruitment 2021: BPRE Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.