APSSB Recruitment 2022: Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board (APSSB), Itanagar has released employment news notification for the recruitment 81 Personal Assistant (Stenographer Grade-III) Vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 05/01/2022.
Personal Assistant (Stenographer Gr-III)
- No. of posts: 81 (APST: 69, Unreserved: 11 & PwD: 01)
- Name of Office:
- General Administration
- Urban Development & Housing
- Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Tomo Riba Institute of Health and Medical Sciences
- Public Works Department
- Education Qualification: Graduation/Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
- Pay Matrix Level: Rs.29200-92300/-
- Age limit: Between 18 to 32 years. Age relaxable for APST etc. in accordance with the instructions/order issued by the Government of Arunachal Pradesh from time to time.
Application Fee of APSSB Recruitment 2022
- A Non-Refundable Fee of Rs.150 for APST candidates and Rs.200/- for unreserved candidates (to be paid online only).
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) are exempted from paying the fees.
How to Apply APSSB Recruitment 2022
- Candidate are required to apply online through the website www.apssb.nic.in.
- Scanned copies of following documents and information are to be attached/uploaded.
- Scanned signature of the candidate on white paper with black ink pen (10-50 kb in JPG/JPEG/PNG Format).
- Latest/recent passport size photo (50-100 kb in JPG/JPEG/PNG format).
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the APSSB Recruitment 2022: Personal Assistant Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.